facebook

recruitment videos

by: too funny

Wonder which videos If any show an accurate reflection of their chapters. Know for a fact that AXΩ is totally fake. Most can't stand each other and there are no smiles and laughing which shows that have they only possess the skills of acting.

Posted By: too funny
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UA19   

Yeah I'm a pnm and my older sister's friend is in AXO and apparently it sucks. I'm keeping an open mind though. But I also know for a fact that a lot of them don't get along. No idea about all the other houses though.

By: UA19
#2  by: um   

unless youre in AXO you have no idea if "most cant stand each other". sick of people acting like they know what goes on behind closed every sorority's closed doors....

By: um
#3  by: pathetic   

again. You are all pathetic. Stop judging by recruitment videos, tumblrs, word of mouth, or EVEN THIS SITE. AXO is a great house with great girls. Go through rush without looking at this site or "pretending" you know who the top houses are. A top house is where you feel home is and not what this site says just because some houses have pretty girls.

By: pathetic
by: noMay 27, 2015 12:33:15 PM

AXO you need to get off this site. Everyone knows how horrid you are. You're an embarrassment.

By: no
#4  by: honestly   

Honestly, axo girls are the worst. I can't think of a single good thing about them. No one in Greek life respects them whatsoever. You're honestly better off joining ANY of the other 11 houses. Seriously.

By: honestly
by: HahaMay 27, 2015 2:36:32 PM

that is NOT true and you know it, you must be in a bottom tier house. get off greek rank and go to the gym

By: Haha
by: ohMay 27, 2015 8:16:18 PM

oh sure, you're in an "upper middle tier house" on greek rank, with nothing else to do with your time besides talk badly about other sororities. okay. sure. yeah. like i said, maybe think about hitting the gym or idk a hobby

By: oh
#5  by: ummmm   

One of my friends said the recruitment VP was a freshman and about to become a sophomore. How the hell is she going to do her job if she hasn't even seen recruitment on the other side. Just because she's the only pretty one in the house does not mean that was a good idea. Their rush will be terrible

By: ummmm
by: .Jul 4, 2015 7:33:53 PM

lol this is hilarious.

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.