facebook

frat ranks

by: Frat

Ranks of Frats by Parties this semester
1. SAE will be on top till they get booted.
2. AEPi they throw down just as hard if not harder than anyone and more than anyone.
3. Kappa Sig has been killing it this semester plus they got some studs this semester.
4. PIKE they've been slowing down on parties lately and haven't thrown any real ragers. But their lder guys still make them a top house.
5. Sigma Chi sucks they don't throw down in their mansion but they are some cali studs still.
6. Delt unfortunately it isn't tailgate season because these kids know how to tailgate but not really rage any other way.
7. Alpha Sig just started partying again. Probably lucky to have AEPi and PIKE next to them.
8. Theta Chi improving and is getting better just like Alpha sig. Need to start throwing down harder tho.

Posted By: Frat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ummm   

Pretty accurate on who throws the best parties.

By: ummm
#2  by: yeah   

I actually agree. Pike has been pretty low key this semester and i feel like they are dying down unfortunately.

By: yeah
#3  by: g   

Pretty accurate for parties. I think next year sigma chi will kill it if they don't get in trouble and get to use that house they just got.

By: g
#4  by: sorority   

I feel like SAE and AEPi have the funnest parties now.

By: sorority
#5  by: BETA   

Beta has pretty sick parties better then Theta Chi

By: BETA
#6  by: finally   

Yes, this is accurate

By: finally

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.