facebook

dtd

by: AZ

Is DTD kicked off?! Whats the reason they are losing guys?

Posted By: AZ
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yup   

They got the boot. Now the real question is who's taking their house?!

By: yup
#2  by: u are sadly mistaken   

^Sorry Geed

Delta Tau Delta is NOT gone. they are here to stay, the shelter will be active again very soon..

By: u are sadly mistaken
#3  by: IFC   

Sorry, but I did not hear anyhting whether DTD is or isn't gone. Until I see it writing by the GLO, it's just a rumor.

By: IFC
#4  by: ...   

Are they losing members though?

By: ...
#5  by: they   

Got reorged like 4 years ago, since that didn't work they should just get the boot for a couple years. Two second chances in four years is bs and shows the weakness of their national organization.

By: they
#6  by: UA   

Got reorged. Lost half of their active chapter and more than half of their pledges. So they're down to like 50-60 guys I think maybe less. They didn't choose to leave, they were dropped by their nationals

By: UA
by: ohNov 26, 2014 7:39:09 PM

Who's getting their house?!

By: oh
#7  by: THE GREEK   

So did DTD get kicked off or are they going through reorg. again? It very sad if they have to keep going through reorg. very 4 years. Personally, their National should just shut them down and recolonize (when all current and former members have graduated) within 5 years. The like the old saying....when something is broken and you try to fix it with spit and gum and still don't work, what do you do? Answer....Throw it any and buy a new one. This philosophy should be applied to all Fraternities and Sororities.

By: THE GREEK

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.