facebook

how not at all shocking

by: Ouch

gamma phi beta is under investigation for HAZING

Posted By: Ouch
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Damn!   

On full probation through next May the entire school year. I wonder how many new members will drop? Hazing is messed up now your screwed.

By: Damn!
by: NMOct 20, 2014 5:52:32 PM

What does this mean for their new members?

By: NM
#2  by: wow   

this was a long time coming, g phi is meannnn

By: wow
#3  by: Dang!   

What did they do now??

By: Dang!
#4  by: yeah   

but all they have to do is two workshops and they are off of it. If they dont complete it then they will be under probation until may. Read the site guys.

Sigma is also under probation

By: yeah
by: lol how patheticOct 18, 2014 8:02:25 PM

you sound like such an idiot.. you are not "off of it" until the next school year starts. maybe you should "read the site guys" lolololol.

By: lol how pathetic
by: Ah noooo DBMTFOct 18, 2014 10:40:48 PM

Actually, all disciplinary action ends at the end of the academic calendar. However I digress cuz, you actually go here...... N O T :-/

By: Ah noooo DBMTF
by: lol so patheticOct 20, 2014 7:57:31 PM

I know right? like she said "off of it" lol and like she also said "read the site guys" like totally, thats so lolz..like the way she typed it..right?

By: lol so pathetic
#5  by: NPC   

This is not good for G phi B especially when their National Office just shut down their ASU chapter. Ladies, you better start waking up or your chapter will fend up like the ASU chapter...in the graveyard.

By: NPC
by: Idiot^^Oct 18, 2014 2:11:31 AM

ASUs got kicked off because they couldn't recruit anyone. Literally only 6 girls were in it..

By: Idiot^^
#6  by: !   

my roommate is a gphi and what UA is calling "hazing" was NOT hazing at all. I feel so bad for them.

By: !
#7  by: uh yeah no   

gphi is on "university probation through may 2015" they cant do anything. only gphi still gets off on hazing its always been a problem with this house. sigma is way different its alcohol and it will be over in a month, not probation for the whole school year.

By: uh yeah no
by: noOct 17, 2014 5:10:29 PM

you're not even in gphi, you dont even know what happened.

By: no
by: ?Oct 17, 2014 6:06:57 PM

What did happen?

By: ?
by: YesOct 17, 2014 9:10:38 PM

Please enlighten us with the facts.

By: Yes
#8  by: Uh   

Seriously no one cares guys. Get over it. Grow up and get off this site

By: Uh
#9  by: Uh   

You may want to change your Facebook header. #Leadership No Hazing uh yeah just saying😹😹

By: Uh
#10  by: NM   

What does this mean for their new members?

By: NM
by: Come onOct 20, 2014 10:30:22 PM

It's just probation. Nothing changes except they can't have date Dashes. It's not like they are locked in their pink house until may. Everyone is so stupid

By: Come on

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.