facebook

alpha chi omega

by: Umm

What is the honest reputation of alpha chi omega?

Posted By: Umm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Idk   

New house next year probably could help. Not judging for now cause I have not seen them recruit or anything

By: Idk
by: Update aAug 22, 2014 5:31:08 PM

So how are they doing in recruitment????

By: Update a
by: rushAug 22, 2014 8:19:05 PM

Not well. Lots of PNMs are dropping them. Girls are better off joining another bottom tier house like chi o, tri delt, or aephi rather than axo. I think pnms can see through their phony act.

By: rush
#2  by: HONESTLY   

they dont really have much of a rep because theyre new. last year they had alumni doing recruiting for them, this year will be the real test because they'll be doing everything on their own.

By: HONESTLY
by: andAug 19, 2014 9:54:57 AM

Now they have asu girls recruiting for them. I hope the pnms dont get fooled into liking them. asu axo girls are very different than the u of a ones.

By: and
#3  by: Truth   

All randoms and a lot of girls with questionable reps.

By: Truth
by: YesAug 21, 2014 11:57:36 PM

So sketch

By: Yes
#4  by: Honest   

Honestly?? They have a very negative reputation on campus. They just came back to campus after being kicked off in 2009 for low membership. (no one wanted to join.) They recruited a few hundred very questionable girls and well over half of them dropped. Instead of focusing on building up their reputation, they focused on tearing other houses reputations down. Specifically the lower tier houses. AND fraternities that wouldn't socialize with them. Truthfully they just seemed to have brought a negative presence to our Greek community and no one appreciates it. Not to mention some of them are former members of other houses who dropped during pledging. The whole house is just so sketchy to me. Oh and I heard they stole recruitment songs and skits from other houses which is just about as low as you can get. Shameful.

I don't say this about other houses because I like to think I'm very Panhel minded, but I don't think AXO is a house worth joining. They've completely isolated themselves from all the other sororities. No one likes them.

By: Honest
by: Agreed!Jul 19, 2014 10:53:11 AM

Couldn't have said it better!

By: Agreed!
by: YepAug 18, 2014 11:15:20 PM

Yes!!

By: Yep
#5  by: truth   

For the most part the ones I do actually know seem pretty normal and nice. A lot of them ended up in this house because of gpa or for some other reason. That being said they do have some random weirdos who have no clue what being in greek life is about.

They dont really have much to go off of because they are new but I wouldn't count them out just yet. They could surprise all of us. People need to give them a chance instead of bashing all over them. Panhel love!

By: truth
by: hmmmJul 21, 2014 10:39:51 PM

no one is bashing them. we're just stating the truth. they are completely random and the awful ones are giving them a horrible reputation. these are all girls who couldn't get into any other sorority.

By: hmmm
#6  by: bad   

probably the least respected house on campus. i pity any chick that accepts a bid from them.

By: bad
#7  by: truth.   

They have a lot to work on and this years rush will determine what kind of house they will be. The truth is as simple as that.

Serious message to all PNM's is to stay off greek rank because there is not a lot of accuracy on here. You need to go into a house to see if its the right fit for you and try to give them all a chance! Panhel loveeeee

By: truth.
#8  by: ///   

really shady girls. have a really bad reputation amongst the greek rep as being annoying and rude. they've also started a lot of drama in the community. lots of girls have dropped since they formed their colony because of poor sisterhood. definitely the bottom house below everyone else.

By: ///
#9  by: Uuuhhhh   

Let's give them a break. It's not easy starting up a new chapter here. They've accepted the challenge and worked hard and now they have a beautiful new house. So let's stop hating on a them.

By: Uuuhhhh
by: lolAug 12, 2014 2:05:06 PM

haha okay axo

By: lol
#10  by: yeah   

heard they're bringing in girls from other axo chapters to help them rush. pnms- be warned. this is such a sketchy house.

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.