facebook

rush begins in four short weeks

by: Get Ready

Rush is only a month away so all the real-crazies and H8trs are back. Strongly suggest you all calm the hell down and stop bashing each other on Greek Rank. You know who you are we know who you are so stop making our Greek Community look so bad. You change nothing in real life by lying on a website. So try and show some class, LADIES. If you have nothing postive to say then SAY NOTHING.

Posted By: Get Ready
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: K   

I think its so sad that theres such serious issues with low self esteem and angry alum who post here who should not. Its horrible how bitter and spiteful the houses are to other houses. Why is Arizona on GR? It serves no purpose whatsoever.

By: K
#2  by: ^   

Shut up Kappa

By: ^
by: Really?Jul 20, 2014 2:51:55 PM

Rude.

By: Really?
#3  by: well   

yeah DEFINITELY kappa but ESPECIALLY gphi and dg and ALUM for kappa gphi

By: well
by: unJul 19, 2014 4:01:21 PM

WHAT?! Okay you people obviously didn't read the og post. Quit calling houses out I bet it's your own house! Shut. Up. Worry about yourself instead being so crazy psycho finding any possible way to talk down about another house

By: un
by: ??Jul 21, 2014 5:08:26 PM

how can you prove kappa or gphi or ANY HOUSE has posted any of this. You essentially made that all up.

By: ??
#4  by: Can   

someone explain what the boys are doing this year?

I'm confused

By: Can
by: lolJul 19, 2014 9:46:12 PM

formal rush.... weird af i feel like it's gonna be waaaay cause it's gonna be more monitored

By: lol
#5  by: Yippeeeeee   

3 weeks from today rush starts! Get excited stop being mean. Karma helps the kind so act kind and say kind things and only kind things.

By: Yippeeeeee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.