facebook

dke

by: Respect

So much respect for the guys joining DKE (and no I'm actually not one of them). New fraternities always get bashed solely for being new. Granted, some go down the wrong road quick. But no matter what their mission is, it must be TOUGH to start a new chapter. Call them geeds or whatever you want, but those guys do not have an easy road ahead and they know it. I know everyone will keep bashing them, but without guys like that, all the top houses around here would have never gotten to where they are today.

Begin comments about how I'm probably in DKE.

Posted By: Respect
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: GX   

You said it.....YOU ARE A DKE GEED!!!

By: GX
#2  by: Wait   

I don't think this was written by a DKE geed - it was written by his excited mother knowing that her baby is going to finally be in a frat.

By: Wait
#3  by: SMH   

Delta Kappa Epsilon = Gamma Delta Iota
DKE = GDI

By: SMH
#4  by: enough   

This is getting boring. What we have here is just a bunch of geeds that are trying to rebuild their lost egos in our greek system.
Best advice is to figure out how to do it another way.

By: enough
by: ^^Apr 30, 2014 12:10:04 PM

Someone didn't get a bid lol

By: ^^
#5  by: bro   

this is sad...stop guys..just stop

By: bro
#6  by: ......   

DKE will just be another place where guys who wants more lowkey fraternity experience than, say, Fiji would give them.

"Ending up" in a house because you couldn't get a bid anywhere else when you're in a fraternity doesn't happen, because you only go to the houses that you're interested in. It's not the same as how a girl just "ends up" with only a bid to AEPhi. Guys end up either in the house they want to be in, or not in a house at all.

DKEs success (along with Delta Sig and whatever other new fraternities are on campus) will depend on if guys even want to be in their house in the first place.

Every house was brand new at some point. The ones that are successful and "top tier" now are the ones that stuck it out and put the work in. There's no point in talking badly about a house that barely, or doesn't exist (have they colonized...?) yet. Give it time.

By: ......
by: GphiMay 3, 2014 3:55:07 PM

I'm in Gphi and I know most of the guys in DKE. They are all pretty decent so I agree that we should give them some time. I'm sure they'll find a way to make it big and apparently they are gonna have a house next year so we'll see how it goes.

By: Gphi
by: FalseMay 5, 2014 7:57:04 PM

fraternities are now doing sorority rush

By: False
#7  by: frat   

I know DKE is a real strong top house at ASU but they are new here so they probably suck. Should def get some help from their ASU chapter for rush and what not.

By: frat
by: WatermelonCupMay 5, 2014 6:09:06 PM

DKE at ASU is full of tryhards and are middle tier at best.
Epitome of frat douche.

By: WatermelonCup
#8  by: ^^ummm no   

FYI, DKE at asu is the top house

By: ^^ummm no
by: UmMay 12, 2014 12:41:04 PM

That literally doesn't matter at all, AXO is a good house at ASU and they couldn't be worse here

By: Um
#9  by: lol   

don't believe the person who said they are in gphi... not in gphi lol

By: lol
#10  by: ^^   

That still doesn't prove a point

By: ^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.