facebook

ato vs phi psi

by: rushee

So ATO guys seem better but Phi Psi has better future...Like both but not sure which one to go. Any input?

Posted By: rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: lol   

ATO takes about whatever can walk and talk! I don't know enough about PhiPsi but avoid ATO.

By: lol
#2  by: truth   

Don't get me wrong, PhiPsi has some weird ones but ATO is kinda a joke on campus. Very stagnant in terms of growth and a lot of our girls think their guys are weird. They accept any and pretty much every rushee it seems.

By: truth
#3  by: rushee   

So who has better relations with sororities? I've heard that ATO is better but phi psi is catching up

By: rushee
by: truthJul 8, 2015 6:00:12 PM

They're pretty much the same sorority relations wise but PhiPsi does have closer connections with some Big 6 sororities. ATO is going down just by accepting any guy they rush (it seems) and it's starting to hurt them drastically.

By: truth
#4  by: Rushee   

So would you say pike or phi psi? Pike is a bit too country for me but they seem more well established with alumni and sororities

By: Rushee
#5  by: hahahah   

Phi Psi get off greek rank. pick the fraternity you like better. your PC will mix with whoever it wants, if yall are good with girls, you can mix with anyone.

By: hahahah
#6  by: haha   

Phi Psi tries to buy their sorority relations and the girls still dont show up

By: haha
#7  by: Dont let phi psi fool you   

Phi psi and ato both have terrible sorority relations

By: Dont let phi psi fool you
#8  by: rushee   

So who does phi psi mix with? Bc I rushed machi and delt and they were a bit too high-schooler for me...

By: rushee
by: mix withJul 9, 2015 8:33:43 PM

Go Pike or PhiPsi. They both had a couple events w/ TriDelt, ZTA, AXO, AlphaPhi DG, ADPi, KD, AZD.

By: mix with
by: rushee tooJul 9, 2015 8:46:46 PM

Agreed with the machi and delt sentiment my man. They're way too cliquey it's almost like they're mean girls 2, not rushing them anymore as well. If you can, check out sigep. Some good guys in there too.

By: rushee too
#9  by: haha   

Phi Psi has not money than Pike. And Phi psi may be buying relations but it looks like it's working lol. Most of their swthearts are Big 6, same w/ Pike. They're both great groups of guys. Just go with your heart.

By: haha
#10  by: Nice try   

Phi psi isn't in the same league as Pike lol

By: Nice try

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.