facebook

house location

by: fresh

Why does house location matter so much in terms of tier or recruitment? Asking bc of delt's situation since sigma chi is apparently now better due to being in west campus unlike delt

Posted By: fresh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: WELL ....   

It is what it is?? Football session is great for Delt but West Campus is the location of choice for Greek.

By: WELL ....
#2  by: $   

This website makes out to more than it is.

By: $
#3  by: Seriously?   

Sigma Chis, you are out of control here. Stop writing these stupid things to try to say you're better than Delt, because you aren't.

House location isn't that much of a deal. All the fraternities at that level are pretty much interchangeable so it's a matter of finding where you fit in best. No matter how much time the Sigma Chis spend on here every day.

By: Seriously?
#4  by: Seriously?   

Sigma Chis, you are out of control here. Stop writing these stupid things to try to say you're better than Delt, because you aren't.

House location isn't that much of a deal. All the fraternities at that level are pretty much interchangeable so it's a matter of finding where you fit in best. No matter how much time the Sigma Chis spend on here every day.

By: Seriously?
#5  by: LOL Girl!   

Sigma Chi and Delt both spend too much time on here. They've been overworking it this month!

By: LOL Girl!
#6  by: Calm down!   

These two are neck and neck middle

By: Calm down!
by: Umm....Jun 22, 2015 8:53:23 PM

I'd say sigma chi's in the lead

By: Umm....
by: ^Jun 23, 2015 12:32:36 AM

And I'd say you're a delusional Machi

By: ^
#7  by: and   

I'd say you're a reject north campus sophomore delt pledge

By: and
#8  by: LOL Girl!   

Back again! Delt and Sigma Chi are middle tier and that is not changing soon. Just sayin!!

By: LOL Girl!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.