facebook

pledgeship

by: Rushee

Which fraternities have the toughest pledgeships? How long are most pledgeships?

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: All   

All except Delt and ZBT end before winter break. Sigma Chi ends in early November. The toughest are ATO, Fiji, and KA. Easiest are Sigma Chi, Kappa Sig, and Pike.

By: All
by: So TrueMay 22, 2015 11:37:44 PM

I heard during KA's you have to make a rank on here everyday and if your pledge class doesn't all up vote it, everyone is water boarded

By: So True
by: NahMay 23, 2015 12:43:36 AM

Delt is year long and they have guys out building at all hours of the night.

By: Nah
#2  by: and   

Sig Ep's is pretty easy too, SAE's is non existent- you're initiated 24 hours after signing. Delt's is really easy apparently.

By: and
by: NahMay 23, 2015 12:45:02 AM

Not from what I hear, and I seriously doubt this SAE chapter doesn't haze the new actives like pledges all year.

By: Nah
#3  by: lol   

Delt's is long but easy, Sig Chi is easy. Sig Ep isnt bad, neither is SAE

By: lol
#4  by: Rumor   

Sig Chi/Delt friends told me their pledgeships were really easy. Delt is long and Sig Chi is short which is why nobody respects them. KA/ATO have tough pledgeships. Sig Ep/SAE arent that bad.

By: Rumor
by: ^too muchMay 25, 2015 1:00:04 AM

Too much obviously written by KA's, honestly all pledgeships aren't by any standards compared to SEC pledgeships

By: ^too much
by: NewsflashMay 25, 2015 2:31:03 PM

UT is not an SEC school, nor does it try to be. Comparisons between here and the SEC just make you look like a tryhard

By: Newsflash
by: @too muchMay 25, 2015 3:10:22 PM

Ura phag.

By: @too much

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.