facebook

kappa delta?

by: freshman

I'm going to be a freshman in the fall and I have legacy in Kappa Delta (but not at Texas). What is it like at UT? What types of girls does it get?

Posted By: freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: O   

you won't get a good answer here. just go through recruitment and if you like them keep putting them as a sorority you want to go back to. now get off of greekrank!

By: O
#2  by: well   

IMHO KD is filled with very dull, suburban girls who have a rep for being plain janes.

By: well
#3  by: whatever    

KD is always top in grades and I really nice group of girls so please don't listen to this page. We bash everyone on here - poor Zeta and ADPi get it bad as well as theta and Pi PHi- so don't listen to greek rank- go figure it out for yourself

By: whatever
by: UmApr 13, 2015 1:18:35 PM

Good grades because they don't have a good social life. They are at the bottom, so be aware what that means!

By: Um
#4  by: GRgrl   

Grades matter to some, some not so much..... go through recruitment and figure it out for yourself. KD seems to mix with most top frats now - except maybe figi....

By: GRgrl
#5  by: asdfghjhfgd   

Out of the mixers we've had, they definitely had one of th best looking pledge classes this past year

By: asdfghjhfgd
#6  by: The KD's   

I know who went to my high school are smart, very pretty, well likedin high school and from a prominent area in Texas. Every picture I see of them With other KD's has beautiful girls.

By: The KD's
#7  by: as you cansee   

UT greek rank page sucks and is ridiculous and immature. Our greek community really embarrasses me. Please know this is a great group and don't ever ever let this page of offensive behavior sway you. Go with your heart and you will enjoy the next 4 years. If you base your decision on anything else you will regret your sorority expereince. Best of luck!

By: as you cansee
by: @as you can seeApr 26, 2015 7:46:36 PM

You must be bottom tier. Boo hoo hoo.

By: @as you can see
#8  by: nope   

Just sick of our bad behavior on greek rank. We are destroying our own community.

By: nope
#9  by: welllll   

KD is good if you are a KD!

By: welllll

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.