facebook

2014 tiers

by: TX Greek

Fiji-New House, maintain their position as number 1 on campus
SAE- Staying Solid, but losing ground with many sororities
SigEp- After Rush and Last Social Schedule, separated from Ksig and nipping at the heels

Zbt-respected more by guys in the top three than ksig, crazy parties, hopefully can stay out of legal trouble
Ksig- Weak Rush and wasted opportunities to establish itself as a top fraternity

KA-on their way back but it will be slower than they think
Sigma Chi-still popular with some girls but lost some momentum
Delt- even

Pike
ATO
Sami

Posted By: TX Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Was   

KS rush really that bad? They got over 55 guys and the ones I know come from very well to do Houston families. I feel like someone on greekrank just has it out for them

By: Was
by: I thinkOct 2, 2014 1:25:28 PM

it's a combination of KAs on here trying to mess with them, and the fact that their rush wasn't exactly stellar (by no means as bad as people are making it seem though).

By: I think
by: KAvsKSOct 2, 2014 4:58:26 PM

KAs are getting a big ego because they have one of the more attractive pledge classes. Kappa Sig rushed less on looks and more on background. They took 56 kids from Texas, with one out-of-stater, who don't exactly stand out as social and popular but fit the mold of a traditional Texan. This year KA took a very mixed group, similar to Sig Ep. KA's Margaritaville had a better turn out than Kappa Sig's Woodstock mainly due to the majority of freshman girls preferring the KA freshman over the Kappa Sigs. They are different fraternities and don't really rival one another because they target different kids.

By: KAvsKS
by: ^Oct 2, 2014 5:02:39 PM

The Sigep Ka rivalry was a classic

By: ^
by: KAOct 2, 2014 7:50:41 PM

KA is acting like a more annoying version of Sigma Chi, and they took a very Sigma Chi kind of pledge class.

By: KA
#2  by: Kappa   

Agree with this post 100%, Sig Ep had a great rush as well as Fiji, Around the World was sooo much fun!

By: Kappa
#3  by: i    

I think that ZBT is good, but I cant really put them with the other fraternities because theyre just a completely different animal than the others. I do not think that KA should be ahead of any of the fraternities on this list

By: i
#4  by: better?   

better how?

By: better?
#5  by: ATX Girl   

I think this ranking is very accurate!

By: ATX Girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.