6.KAPPA SIG

Posted By: girlz
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

KA nooooooooo

By: .
#2  by: Haha   

I feel like "girlz" was an appropriate nickname for you considering you are obviously a Sigma Chi.

By: Haha
by: Let's be realSep 23, 2014 3:48:31 PM

I hate Sigma Chi as much as the next guy, but this was clearly written by a KA who put Kappa Sig below Sigma Chi just to sneak attention away. Why would Sigma Chi rank themselves pretty much exactly where they actually rank and put KA that high?

By: Let's be real
by: Let's be realSep 23, 2014 3:49:22 PM

I mean where they actually rank in number if you switched KA and Kappa Sig.

By: Let's be real
#3  by: Sigchi    

Has nearly 50 i think

By: Sigchi
#4  by: Correct    

just change Kappa Sig and ZBT

By: Correct
#5  by: Close   

I'd say Sig Ep, SAE/FIJI, ZBT, KA, Kappa Sig, Sigma Chi, Delt. Im not in any of these fraternities, nor am I saying that this is an accurate overall rating of the chapters - just a ranking of their pledge classes. I know a lot of guys turned down FIJI bids this year (Austin High guys) to go SigEp. SAE did well as usual, got their HP and Austin Private Schools, and more Memorial/Alamo Heights than they normally do. KA did surprisingly very well. Kappa Sig on the other hand did not have a great rush even though a lot of people expected this to be their year.

By: Close
by: I Sep 29, 2014 1:13:19 AM

I agree with this comment but KA should still be last since they're only considered good compared to their chapter. Half are good, the other half would've fit in well at omicron

By: I
by: BevotOct 8, 2014 8:05:05 PM

Fiji did not lose any Austin high guys at all, much less to sig ep.

By: Bevot
#6  by: Theta   

I went to memorial and all my good guy friends are sig ep pledges, I would agree they had the best pledge class, Fiji probably close second. Both are good, and fun guys!

By: Theta
#7  by: ATX   

I heard Fiji got the best pledge class this Fall.

By: ATX
#8  by: Bevot   

There are almost no sig eps that would not have accepted a Fiji bid. The reverse is not true. Sae is in their own world - 8 hp legacies think they are number one, but that is about it.

By: Bevot
#9  by: Let's   

Let's just all agree that KA should be at the bottom of this list

By: Let's
by: NooOct 16, 2014 9:08:28 PM

KA has a very impressive pledge class. Fiji, KA, Sig Ep, and ZBT have the good ones this year but ZBT is on a different scale than the others. SAE and Kappa Sig are not as attractive but still good.

By: Noo
by: idOct 16, 2014 11:33:12 PM

id say maybe half of KAs pc is good. the other half isn't

By: id
#10  by: well   

Most of the SAE pledges are smurfs. Literally none of them over 5'9 Munchkins

By: well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.