facebook

ka

by: Bevo

Will KA ever get back to the top 4?

Posted By: Bevo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: More likely   

They'll just end up making a slightly larger top tier situation eventually. UT is a school that could, should, and did at one point have more than four "top" houses.

By: More likely
by: This ^Sep 22, 2014 9:51:19 PM

I don't really foresee Fiji, SAE, Sig Ep, or Kappa Sig falling off a substantial amount, but I do see KA regaining the ground that they lost in the 4 years or so. Then, there will probably just get a larger upper tier like you suggested.

By: This ^
#2  by: Girl   

Ka has a very impressive pledge class and nice house. I can comfortably say that their pc this year is better than Kappa sigs but it's gonna take kick ass parties from Ka to return to the top

By: Girl
#3  by: Ok   

Seeing that all KAs just responded. Yes they will be good again eventually but it's gonna take some time

By: Ok
by: Huh?Sep 23, 2014 3:05:00 PM

I was one of those responses and I'm not a KA. I just think that in time they will be good again. Which is exactly what you said.

By: Huh?
#4  by: Yo!   

I'm a responder too and I'm a girl not a KA! Love the new pledge class (cuties and the real deal! ) They have a great house with the best drinks available for tailgating. In my opinion, they already accomplished Top Tier status in just a few weeks.

By: Yo!
#5  by: Yes   

Yes, they will get back to being tops.

By: Yes
#6  by: SIC   

Wow, when I was in school there form 01-05, It was strictly SAE/FIJI/KA, those were the frats, in the days of hard 7 month long relentless pledgeships. When you walked around campus we would see some houses with letters on them but had no idea what or who they were. I do remember Sig Ep's pledges being done after six weeks and then spend 5 and a half months on their roof watching us get the hell beat out of us as our new house was being built behind us. It was cool though that our first day of activation was the day the house opened.
It just looks weird seeing this talk of KA having a rough time, they were sturdy top tier, and based on a long view and it's long past, I don't see them remaining out of the top 3 very long. Kappa Sig wasn't even a recognized chapter when I attended school there. What happened to KA that made them take such a "rough hit" ?

By: SIC
by: What Happened Cont.Oct 1, 2014 9:59:56 PM

I don't doubt that KA will return to being top tier, but it'll certainly take some time. I don't really foresee them rejoining FIJI and SAE as the best of the best either. FIJI is about to have the best fraternity house in the nation, and SAE has a vice-like grip on HP and Memorial kids.

Source: I wasn't a KA, but I had several friends that were when I was in school. This is what they told me.

By: What Happened Cont.
by: SICOct 2, 2014 1:27:30 AM

Wow, that's a shame, i played in some great card games in your house. Also, The Masters Calcutta every year with the FIJI's and KA's at our house was one of my favorite events.

By: SIC

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.