facebook

dance party again?

by: At it again

Oh Pi Phi...really? Defiantly dancing your way into self destruction. smh. Wonder if your alums truly know that your poor choice to do this silly dance party thing is deliberately destroying the reputation they have so carefully cultivated and guarded before you? It's a shame to be so careless with their legacy just because you refuse to be cordial and actually talk to PNMs during open house.

Posted By: At it again
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Really!   

Honeatly, the absolute lamest moment in UT recruitment...EVERY year.

By: Really!
#2  by: Lol   

The fact remains that we get who we want and the only butthurt ones are those who dream of being Pi Phis and never had a chance.

By: Lol
by: I stand correctedAug 21, 2014 6:40:23 PM

Such enviable culture. Such refined class. Such a high standard of graciousness and charm that I could never aspire to achieve. In fact, it's reading responses like yours that definitely cause me to get "buttburt" just trying to imagine who would not want to be JUST LIKE YOU!

By: I stand corrected
by: @I standAug 22, 2014 9:22:54 AM

Hahahahaha. The perfect response.

By: @I stand
#3  by: Doesn't Kappa   

have a more covert version of the same basic thing? Also, as lame as it is, how can it be destroying their reputation when it is an annual thing? It's just reinforcing negative stereotypes.

By: Doesn't Kappa
#4  by: Texas   

Ya but they also get horrible pledge classes full of unattractive girls with tons of money...

By: Texas
by: HahaAug 21, 2014 7:25:22 PM

Haha "horrible pledge classes". They're top 3, PKT is the top for a reason. Y'all are bitter but have fun in the "core four"!!!

By: Haha
by: ShhhhhhAug 21, 2014 10:16:51 PM

Just stop posting about it. Their delusional belief that they are beloved and envied by all is what makes the system more fluid than it used to be. Just enjoy this Pi Phi present that is all wrapped up in a dance party bow and shush already, y'all!

By: Shhhhhh
#5  by: Leave 'Em Alone   

and let them do what they want. But it is probably a favor that people post about this on here. That way, when they do tank (and they will as a result of this) the Pi Phis before them who played no part in this self destruction will be able to pinpoint why, how, and when this happened to their beloved chapter. So consider this a post for posterity. Historical documentation of what led to the downfall of Texas Pi Phis who turned out to be not so indestructible after all.

By: Leave 'Em Alone
#6  by: xyz   

Nothing would make me happier than to see pi phi crumble miserably

By: xyz
by: HahaAug 21, 2014 1:56:16 PM

Keep crying jealous haters. Pi Phi's been on top for over 100 years and always will be, dance party and all.

#7  by: Options   

PNMs who don't like the dance party can just rank PiPhi lowest.

By: Options
by: I'm sure they DO!Aug 21, 2014 6:26:27 PM

But Pi Phi won't care until this ridiculous ritual accidentally turns off too many of the girls they actually wanted. But by then, too late for regret, Pi Phi. Cry me a river!

By: I'm sure they DO!
#8  by: Hmmm   

Pi Phi at UT XO at Alabama somewhere a top chapter in the south is going to tank or be closed real soon.

By: Hmmm
#9  by: A   

So sad that you jealous little people have nothing better to do than focus your impotent rage at this who have much better circumstances than you. Still so mad that you don't measure up. Pi Phi has never been a joke, suffers from no lack of a social life and they all marry quite well, which is far more than you bitter Betties can ever claim.

By: A
by: No rage hereAug 21, 2014 6:31:05 PM

But either you are a current Pi Phi who is blinded by your own dance fever or you are a bewildered "Bettie" from the distant Pi Phi past who is on here tryna figure out wazzup with why your arrows aimed at hometown girls are missing their mark! Dance Party On!

By: No rage here
by: HahaAug 21, 2014 8:00:49 PM

So not true. You know they get exactly who they want. If y'all would worry as much about your own houses, you might actually improve.

#10  by: I   

Love the dance party

By: I
by: HonestlyAug 22, 2014 4:03:32 PM

I did too! It was nice to be able to not have to deal with forced conversation and relax at one party. All the sororities had their minds made up about who they'd invite back so conversation is rather pointless.

By: Honestly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.