facebook

confused

by: soph

I don't get the tiers here. Why are AXO and APhi considered middle tier? They're the only groups I know that take lower middle class girls.

Posted By: soph
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeah   

But they are hot and smart.

By: Yeah
#2  by: so   

True, APhi has some trailer girls

By: so
by: frattyJul 26, 2014 12:26:55 PM

but those trailer girls are smokers so it doesn't matter

By: fratty
by: wellJul 26, 2014 1:28:34 PM

If that's what you're into, go for it

By: well
#3  by: Doesn't matter   

Two great groups that do fine with whoever their pledges are. Next subject.

By: Doesn't matter
#4  by: sorry   

Measuring girls by their parents wealth is just what sororities do. They also measure you by your gpa, looks and clothes. Some sororities care more about looks, some more about pedigree. Go with the sorority that has the same values you do.

By: sorry
by: TrueJul 26, 2014 9:03:09 PM

But looking for wealthy girls to pledge is not the same thing as someone referring to the middle class girls as "poors". That is just hateful. And there are middle class girls in every sorority, and there isn't one sorority who tries to claim they are all upper class. This is Greek Rank talk, not the way it is in the real world.

By: True
by: @TruthJul 26, 2014 9:15:26 PM

Another myth posted by a poor

By: @Truth
#5  by: read   

The original poster said LOWER MIDDLE CLASS not middle class. Lots of middle class girls in every group. Most groups won't take lower middle class girls except for the two mentioned above and maybe SDT. I don't even know how they pay for it. Maybe grandparents pay for everything.

By: read
by: @readJul 26, 2014 10:28:12 PM

Thank you. I think we can comprehend that. The point is this whole discussion is tacky. You have absolutely no idea what the finances are of any group.

By: @read
by: sorryJul 26, 2014 10:38:42 PM

I don't know the finances of the group but I do know the finances of some of their members.

By: sorry
by: YeahJul 27, 2014 10:28:05 AM

If you walk into a place as a customer and see girls you know are in certain sororities working there for basically minimum wage, you draw conclusions.

By: Yeah
by: @YeahJul 27, 2014 10:45:44 AM

What conclusion? That you are a pretentious snob? Cause that is the conclusion I am drawing right now?

By: @Yeah
by: What a joke Jul 27, 2014 11:00:16 AM

Not true a lot of parents with a lot of money expect or even demand that their children work in the summer.

By: What a joke
by: ^Jul 27, 2014 12:49:48 PM

Work? Hahaha yet another myth told by a poor. Keep telling yourself this silly things to make yourself feel better while you toil away and we vacation.

By: ^
#6  by: @yeah   

You suck. I bet you are a ton of fun to be around. I have been blessed with privilege but never would look down on others based on money. Time for you to grow up.

By: @yeah
#7  by: no   

I'm not talking girls who work in the summer, everyone does that. I'm talking girls who literally live in the ghetto

By: no
#8  by: Obviously   

with that last statement, you know nothing. You are a joke on GR! Now go on that vacation you apparently haven't taken yet this summer! LOL Loser Girl!

By: Obviously
#9  by: Crazies   

Y'all are all full of $hit......look in the mirror......SHALLOW BIOTCHES

By: Crazies
by: ^Aug 1, 2014 10:13:49 PM

But still better than you

By: ^
#10  by: ^^^^   

What kind of animal are you? Unhappy and Jealousy are symptoms of a child in desperate need of a psych ward.

By: ^^^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.