facebook

best fraternity

by: g

I'm not too interested in tier arguments or arguments on who is rising and who is not, I just want to know which fraternity (or 2) is considered to be the overall best. Thanks

Posted By: g
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Easy   

Easy. SAE and FIJI in no particular order. They switch spots year to year, but in terms of exclusivity, wealth, prominence, and quality guys, they are the two top. Followed by SigEp then Ksig

By: Easy
#2  by: Qualities   

If wealth and exclusivity matter then you'll fit in SAE and Fiji . Sigeps throw fun parties and are down to earth. Ksigs are the calmer rejects from the good schools SAE and Fiji come from. Sigma Chis are gal pals

By: Qualities
by: freshmanApr 19, 2014 9:53:26 AM

hold on a second, isn't sig phi ep a sorority??

By: freshman
by: ^Apr 19, 2014 9:58:40 AM

No but SX is.

By: ^
#3  by: Delt   

Strive for Delta Tau Delta. That's what Matthew McCaunaghay was.

By: Delt
by: CorrectionApr 23, 2014 4:44:55 PM

You didn't spell correctly above. It's Matthew "McConaughey." Nice try though. And yes, he WAS a Delt and doesn't give a rat's a## about a petty website arguing between Sig Ep and Lord knows what group. Fiji, SAE, etc., aren't qualified to clean Matthew's toilet.

By: Correction
by: The guy'sApr 23, 2014 6:15:42 PM

been on UT campus multiple times. He never goes to Delt's house. Why? Because he couldn't give less of a sht about it. Brag about alum who actually were really part of your chapter

By: The guy's
by: ^Apr 24, 2014 12:11:47 PM

Yeah he goes to at least one Delt thing a year. Dude's busy winning Oscars and being in hit shows like True Detective.

By: ^
#4  by: Answer   

Fiji

By: Answer
#5  by: Grow Up   

The Overall Best is where you want to be and fit well. You will be miserable to spend 4 years with what others think is the best.

By: Grow Up
#6  by: Hey   

It's Fiji.

By: Hey
#7  by: I say   

Fiji and Sigep are my favorites

By: I say
#8  by: HUH?   

No one has the same favorites!

By: HUH?
#9  by: ATX   

Right now Fiji is #1.

By: ATX

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.