facebook

how is the lambda chi chapter here?

by: yoba

I got inititated at Oklahoma, and we are a top tier fraternity here, I will be transferring to UT in the fall, and I was wondering how the chapter is here. Still deciding if I should affiliate or should I just be a non greek here. If you can give a non biased opinion it would be very help ful thanks!

Posted By: yoba
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: LXA   

They are not top tier here. They are a large chapter over 100 guys and recently got a new house. If anything they are upper lower because their current house is rather small and crappy. They have the chance to move up to middle tier but need to play their cards right. Overall they are a good group of guys.

By: LXA
#2  by: Naw   

They don't haze since lambda chi nationals basically did what SAE did this year in the seventies. Just this chapter sticks to that rule pretty well. Their house is small but the guys are quality. Just a no biased opinion

By: Naw
#3  by: They   

recently became a semi-large chapter (100+) by throwing out a crazy amount of bids, especially to those kids that weren't really rushing other houses, promising no hazing.

As a result, the kids are pretty tool'ish for the most part and are some of the biggest try hards on campus. You can tell a Lambda Chi on campus if he's wearing croakies, a sorority t-shirt, bright chubbies, and sperry's. I would just make friends from clubs and not waste your money on dues for a t-shirt club.

By: They
by: HahaApr 20, 2014 1:39:09 PM

the physical description you just gave could actually describe at least several guys in any house on any given day. Some of the older guys aren't fratty at all, but a lot of the younger guys are basically TFM worshippers. Their pledges will tell you how they aren't called pledges if you call them a pledge and explain how damaging the word pledge is to your ego.

By: Haha
#4  by: @yoba   

Don't waste your time with them honestly. Bottom tier and lame af. Get involved with other groups and save your money for blow

By: @yoba

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.