facebook

houses

by: Hi

Can juniors live in the sorority houses? Or is it only sophomores?

Posted By: Hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UH   

You obviously must not be in a sorority if you are asking this question.

By: UH
by: hiSep 26, 2016 1:40:24 PM

im transferring and want to know. My school does things differently than most schools so i don't know how it works...

By: hi
#2  by: Current soph   

Different sororities do it differently. Some like a chi o live in the house sophomore year, but the house I'm a member of doesn't start letting girls live in the house until junior year. Depends on the house you join!

By: Current soph
#3  by: M   

If you're transferring as a junior it's doubtful you'll be able to live in. Those spots are long taken by real members who've been there. You should be more worried about whether or not they will even affiliate you.

By: M
by: .Sep 27, 2016 9:43:28 PM

You obviously are not a part of a sorority. You're a "real member" regardless of where you were initiated. It honestly is not that hard to affiliate. There are transfer girls in every sorority, even the big 6. Now living in the house might be hard because they may not reach the point requirement most houses have but as long as they are nice, normal and reach out to the house they should have no issues with affiliating.

By: .
by: ^Sep 27, 2016 11:22:43 PM

Wrong. I am in a sorority here and affiliation is not easy in my house. I realize some sororities require you affiliate everyone but many don't and require a vote. Mine does so shut your pie hole. Also, expecting to transfer and immediately move into the house as a junior is hilarious.

By: ^
#4  by: lol   

or if you will get into UT

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.