facebook

your kappa's (and smu's) are impersonating aphi's

by: Not from here

There multiple accounts stealing photos from University of Arizona Alpha Phi members and using the photos to create false Twitter identities of girls who attend the UT and apart of Kappa Kappa Gamma. Please report their accounts for pretending to be someone they are not.
Their Twitter accounts are
@wskylar65
@makennacruzz
@kg_kelsi
@savssbaby
@jess_abner
@johnson_C13
@madisonmarvin

Posted By: Not from here
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Not from here   

Whoever @mollyw_26 on Twitter seems to be good friends with them. Please report the impersonating accounts because these girls have been reporting them for months but nothing has happened and it isn't fair to them or to their chapter.

By: Not from here
#2  by: hahaha   

this is so embarrassing for kkg

By: hahaha
#3  by: hahaha   

this is so embarrassing for kkg

By: hahaha
#4  by: wellll   

Kappa trying to improve their looks!

By: wellll
#5  by: sure   

APHI is looks/attractiveness; KAPPA is old money. HA, so KAPPA is trying to convince us that they are hot??! We are not fooled.

By: sure
#6  by: ummmm   

they (Kappa) are doing the same thing with the USC APhis. they sure as hell don't look like USC Aphis.

By: ummmm
by: mooooJul 5, 2016 8:56:16 PM

not even close (KKG looking like APHI).

By: moooo
#7  by: LOL   

This made me go look! OMG! It must be lots and lots of money because Kappas' are not the cream of the crop.

By: LOL
#8  by: HA!   

KKG! tryin' hard to be hot. OMG

By: HA!
#9  by: LOL   

HAHA THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING IVE EVER READ SOOOOO DESPERATE i have alot of friends who go to arizona and i can recognize the places that these girls are in in these pictures. most definitely alpha phis. why kappa why??? hahhahaha

By: LOL
#10  by: OU    

Bump

By: OU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.