facebook

fraternities

by: Potential Dropper

If I drop a fraternity after being initiated, can I still rush other fraternities after becoming independent again? If I'm allowed to rush other fraternities, will the other fraternities even consider me during rushing?

Posted By: Potential Dropper
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes   

know a few people who have done it with no problem. People understand that and it says something if you're willing to leave a fraternity just to find the right fit. On the other hand, if it wasn't your decision (you got dropped) then you probably won't get a bid anywhere else except for the bottom of the bottom

By: yes
#2  by: IFC   

The BIG question(s) that several fraternities will ask you is why did you drop your current fraternity? Can you be trusted and loyal to your new fraternity? If you dropped one fraternity, will you drop another? Fraternities will be very selective at this point. Remember they are looking ofr the best type of guys to become brothers, not some guy that is going to bounce around from one fraternity to another.

By: IFC
#3  by: Fact   

No, after you are initiated into one you can't rush another

By: Fact
#4  by: GreekMember   

IF you have been initiated into another fraternity I think it's highly unlikely another fraternity will let you become a member. In fact, my fraternity specifically asks you if you were ever a member of another fraternity.

By: GreekMember

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.