facebook

sammy kicked off campus, sdt suspended

by: .

record.umich.edu/articles/university-issues-sanctions-greek- life-ski-weekend-incidents

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: what   

omg

By: what
by: yaFeb 27, 2015 12:31:40 PM

honestly expected this
sucks sdt is suspended 2 years

By: ya
#2  by: absolutely   

Nuts

By: absolutely
#3  by: Sanctions   

They deserved everything they got. Probably more.

By: Sanctions
#4  by: Fratman   

It sucks to be both Sammy and SDT. Oh well I think everyone was expecting this to happen.

By: Fratman
#5  by: lol   

But where will all the Kappa/Theta rejects go now?

By: lol
by: sillyFeb 28, 2015 12:54:16 AM

Don't forget chio you silly

By: silly
by: ^Feb 28, 2015 3:47:55 PM

but what about chio supposedly getting punished for hazing sammy pledges?

By: ^
#6  by: Curious   

Since Sammy now has to serve a 4 year suspension (I assume the earliest they can return is Fall 2019- 2020) what will happen to their house?

By: Curious
by: houseFeb 28, 2015 12:08:32 AM

No one knows yet. It's up to sammy's national headquarters, since they own it. I can see it going either way--sell it to pay for the ski trip damages or keep it for when they get to come back on campus. If they do decide to sell it seems like they would have buyers--dphie needs a house and there's aopi coming in fall 2016 and kd coming in fall 2018

By: house
by: OKFeb 28, 2015 1:24:52 PM

Then either the Chapter Alumni Association owns it or they are leasing it from another Org.

By: OK
by: okFeb 28, 2015 2:26:15 PM

No matter who owns it, it's pretty clear at this point that the university doesn't. If the house was school property the official school punishments would have included taking away their house, and probably never letting another greek org live there: see the empty Psi U house

By: ok
by: HouseFeb 28, 2015 9:21:52 PM

The Psi U house is empty because Psi U (nationals or alumni association) owns it and chooses for it to be empty. They want to hang onto it until they recolonize, and don't want to mess with renting it to another organization.

SAM's house used to be AOPi. I bet they would jump at the opportunity to get their old house back when they recolonize.

By: House
by: IFCMar 1, 2015 11:21:49 AM

As someone on the IFC i just wanna say that was the most retarded thing ive ever heard. Sammys house is owned by some old guy not the school or AOPi. I do not know what will happen next year but i assume that this years sammy pledge class would be allowed to live in the house.

By: IFC
#7  by: AOPi   

AOPi actually used to own sammy's house. Maybe they'll buy it back since they're coming back to campus in 2 years

By: AOPi
by: AOIIFeb 28, 2015 10:27:38 PM

That would GREAT. I hope that happens.

By: AOII
#8  by: Zbtke   

The real question is will the Sammy underclassman pull a zbt/psi u and merge with another fraternity in desperation to continue their fratty ways?

By: Zbtke
by: ^Mar 1, 2015 12:10:34 PM

i bet they will

would SDT pledges do the same or can they not b/c they wouldve done initiation? are they released from the sorority if it's suspended for 2 years?

By: ^
by: Good Question.....Mar 1, 2015 12:11:25 PM

I would say it is a possibility. However, they would be irrelevant just like Tke, Sig, SAE, Shady, etc.

By: Good Question.....

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.