facebook

2-3 years from now...

by: Food4Thought

With many rising and falling, what does everyone think frat/sorority rankings will look like 2 years from now?

Posted By: Food4Thought
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: OH   

It's to early to tell. The rankings for both frat/sorority changes daily.

By: OH
by: it will look Dec 20, 2014 11:40:50 AM

It will look like this
Alpha phi
Dg/axo
Ddd
Chi o/theta
Kkg/adpi/gamma phi
Pi phi/ zeta
Deep
Agd
Aephi

Pike/sammy/sig ep
Fiji/phi psi/ aepi
Theta chi/ chi phi/ alpha sig
Chipsi/ did/ during
Sigma chi/ dke
Phi delt/tdx
Sae
Pi kapps/ theta xi
Delta chi/ sphynx
Delta sig/ kappa sig
Zeta psi/ato
shady
Lxa
Triangle
Beta\n\n\n\n\n

By: it will look
#2  by: do less   

You do realize almost nothing ever changes in the greek hierarchy right? The only reason it ever significantly changes is because houses eventually get kicked off campus and others benefit from it. That's why the rankings were 90% identical to what they were 3 years ago. Keep your "rising and falling" BS to yourself and stop trolling the internet thinking it will change anything

By: do less
by: LolDec 19, 2014 11:45:43 AM

Either a Fiji or sae kid^^^
Worried about being irrelevant?

By: Lol
by: @lolDec 19, 2014 12:22:42 PM

Nah I'm actually in a middle tier frat. Once upon a time I was a hopeful freshman who thought things could change in one year, wrong. True some things are slightly changing with SAE losing support like I said, and eventually they may be off campus. As for FIJI they had a bad pledge class but will still end up with axo or skrappa as usual. I remember last year this website said pike was done with their bad pledge class and losing their house...now they're hailed as top tier. It's all BS. Sigep has been "rising" for years yet they have pregamed with DG for 5 years. Keep thinking I'm self promoting tho if it makes you feel better. Really just telling it like it is

By: @lol
by: Yes Dec 19, 2014 8:23:13 PM

Correct --- or an ADPI

By: Yes
by: Not trueDec 20, 2014 12:58:56 PM

Frats which have drastically improved in the last 4-5 years include Alpha Sig, Chi Psi, TKE, DTD, DU. All of these went from being pretty bad to at least middle in the last few years. So while change isn't drastic and the top houses rarely change much, there are definitely changes which occur in the greek hierarchy.

By: Not true
by: KindaDec 20, 2014 4:48:13 PM

Well tke and alpha sig don't really count because they're just reincarnations of zbt and psi u, those frats didn't get better they just got taken over. So yeah I guess dtd and du have moved up a tier each but that's not major at all. As for chi psi they sucked 3 years ago but 5 years ago they were pregaming with dg/adpi so no they have not overall improved in the long term

By: Kinda

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.