top: dx, pike, aepi
upper middle: sig chi, phi sig
middle: delt, alpha sig, beta, sig ep
bottom: lamba, zeta, zeta psi, sammy, pi kap,

Posted By: rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: cmon now   

honestly nah -- AXiD is rising with a decent new member class. AEPhi is involved and very sweet, so I'd say they're at least bottom middle.

AEPi is definitely not a top tier if SigChi isn't. AlphaSig's pledge class is not very strong, and you can't even spell Lambda right and ZBT is not "Zeta" so you lose credibility. wonk.

By: cmon now
#2  by: truth   

yeah i dont think so...

AXiD is rising and is at least above phi mu and phi sig sig AEPhi is above sdt... well because everyone is above sdt.

also you really think aepi is top? they are fun but i wouldn't say above phi sig

By: truth
by: NoMar 12, 2015 2:10:43 PM

AXiD is above AEPhi (maybe) and SDT. That's it. Not Phi Mu, not Phi Sig Sig. No amount of self ranks and comments will change that.

By: No
#3  by: ^this   

this is the most honest ranking I've seen

By: ^this
#4  by: hi azd   

so my theory on Sigma Kappa is that they're going to be a great new sorority because alpha xi delta already took all the crazy girls who were desperate to be in greek life but couldn't get a bid to any of the ones already on campus. that leaves girls who aren't try-hards and who actually could add something to a new chapter. sigma kappa is actually the new sorority to look out for.

By: hi azd
by: well..Apr 14, 2015 11:34:11 AM

sigma kappa won't be any better than alpha xi delta because theres going to be a new batch of crazy girls.

By: well..
#5  by: ya   

bump cuz this is so true

By: ya
#6  by: typical   

throwback to when aephi was still trying to convince everyone they were cool

By: typical

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.