facebook

seriously needed positivity

by: Annoyed

Every time I come on this website it makes me angry because I don't understand why sororities feel the need to post negative things about other sororities. What satisfaction does it give? I think our school is so uniquely Panhellenic and every one seems to get along and support each other on the outside, this website and the negative comments just brings that whole positive image down. It's cliche but EVERY sorority has good and bad stereotypes but if we keep pereptuating those then all we do is bring each other down. It's just unnecessary yall

Posted By: Annoyed
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes!!   

Literally every group of people, frat, sorority, club, whatever is going to have good and bad sides to them. Overall sororities at AU are NOT as catty as they are made out to be on this website. It's not phi mu always self ranking, or aephi starting rumors, or axid writing whatever. These chapters are not conspiring together to bring ranks up or down or start drama on this website. The posts here are probably made up of same group of 2-3 girls from a couple chapters constantly posting here over and over.

Stop letting the few bad apples spoil the bunch. And stop thinking that those couple girls represent the character/views/attitudes of the whole chapter. That's stupid.

By: Yes!!
by: ReallyMar 4, 2015 3:56:29 PM

Your entire comment is invalidated by you mentioning specific chapters...

By: Really

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.