facebook

important

by: truther

I hope that everyone who looks at this website takes none of it seriously. It makes greek life seem like there is some type of weird competition to be "top tier" or rated highly. Guess what, none of that exists at a school this size and even more, it shouldn't (and doesn't) even matter. You rush because you want to find your home. And if you really love it, you aren't concerned about what other people think of you. That's it. End of story.

Posted By: truther
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^^   

amen

By: ^^
#2  by: sororitystar   

Well stated!!!

By: sororitystar
#3  by: yeahhh   

This was obviously written bt some angry phi mu who knows they'll never be top tier so just pretends like rankings don't matter. Nice try.

By: yeahhh
#4  by: ^   

What is with you and Phi Mu? You've commented on three different discussion posts bashing them.

By: ^
#5  by: ^^   

lol I've never posted on this site before. I was just trollin yall, I don't have anything against phi mu

By: ^^
by: StfuOct 15, 2014 12:12:49 PM

No you weren't. Get your stick out of your ass. OP's post is one of the truest things ever posted on this site.

By: Stfu
#6  by: cont-   

I think what's sad though is you could totally imagine a girl at this school saying something like that lol. the organizations rated the highest are usually the ones who make the ratings anyway. it's all stupid. like you could really measure who's "best"... people would be better off not knowing anything about "rankings" before they join, they're just shallow stereotypes that usually aren't even true

By: cont-

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.