facebook

gpas

by: SororityRush2014

I know that DG and Phi Mu have high GPA requirements, but what about the others? Will having a lower GPA affect me getting a bid from those two or any others?

Posted By: SororityRush2014
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GPA   

As long as you meet the minimum GPA the sororities will not hold it against you if your personality shines during recruitment. The only time it's a big deal is when sororities are on-the-fence and then a poor GPA may be a dealbreaker. Although it depends on what each sorority wants from the new sisters each year--some sororities emphasize academics more and might put more value in academics than other sororities.

By: GPA
#2  by: maybe   

i think the sororities use GPA as the first factor for cutting girls? like they set a minimum and then pick the best from the girls who meet it. maybe it varies across the organizations, though.

By: maybe
#3  by: Yes   

Some do have a higher GPA requirement than what is needed in order to go through recruitment. You will automatically be dropped if you do not meet this requirement. There are always exceptions, in which case, the chapter will vote on this. (I know this for a fact because I am in a sorority that does this)

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.