facebook

fraternity

by: GDI

I'm seeing a lot of talk about the high and middle ranked frats but how would you rank the, say bottom 5 fraternities?

Posted By: GDI
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: here   

I would put Phi Tau, Delta Sig, Alpha Sig, PSK, SAE... after that its like Beta, Theta Chi, Chi Phi, Phi Psi (I know nothing about these 4)

By: here
by: uhApr 16, 2015 12:20:40 AM

Delta Sig and Alpha Sig are both substantially better than Phi Tau

By: uh
by: aApr 16, 2015 12:52:39 AM

Alpha Sig and Delta Sig belong in their own little tier separate from the rest of the bottom tier fraternities. They aren't really relevant, but they 10 times better than the rest of them.

By: a
by: just saying Apr 16, 2015 9:48:21 AM

Can't really comment on alpha sig or delta sig, don't know much about them, but all I know is I went to a Phi Tau party during rush and it was a huge sausage fest and half the girls that were there were total grenades

By: just saying
by: ...Apr 19, 2015 4:32:38 PM

How can you base a ranking off of a rush party? Girls cant come out during rush

By: ...
#2  by: real   

In this order: (as of this current pledge class added on)

Alpha sig>phi tau
delta sig
SAE>OX
Chi Phi=Phi Psi
Beta

By: real
#3  by: DG   

AlphaSig>SAE=DeltaSig>PhiTau

By: DG
#4  by: gg   

Delta sig had a delta dogs with tridelt, none of these other frats have had anything with a top sorrority

By: gg
by: hahahahhaApr 19, 2015 6:58:27 PM

You really just used a philanthropy event as an example when comparing social status? Call me when Delta Sig ever has a social with any upper middle to top tier sorority.

By: hahahahha
by: ...Apr 21, 2015 7:34:16 PM

And Phi Psi had a philanthropy with KD.... It literally means nothing

By: ...
#5  by: I disagree    

I went to a couple rush parties for some upper middle fraternities and the girls were way way hotter...it wasn't even close

By: I disagree
by: I disagree Apr 19, 2015 9:30:21 PM

I meant to put this as a reply to the person who said you can't base a ranking off a rush party

By: I disagree
#6  by: PSK   

What do people think of PSK?

By: PSK
by: yeahApr 21, 2015 7:32:22 PM

I have never encountered a PSK kid in my life. That should tell you what you need to know about them

By: yeah
#7  by: Ok   

Can we take a second and look at the sheer number of thumbs ups and down in this entire discussion? At least we know who's on this site the most now lol

By: Ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.