facebook

"irrelevant"

by: Lol

So I go to another University but some of my boys go to UMD and I think it's so funny how you all consider the same fraternities "irrelevant"... I really doubt the line is that firmly drawn that suddenly the fraternities are just simply irrelevant and that everyone genuinely agrees on which fraternities matter. Somebody please enlighten me.

Posted By: Lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority opinon    

It all has to do with what sororities they hang out with... If the best sororities that you hang out with are DG, Sig Kap, maybe Deeph or SDT social if you're lucky... then you're irrelevant. Its no coincidence that the fraternities above and below the relevance line are the same 99% of the time in these rankings.

By: sorority opinon
by: ignorantNov 25, 2014 2:26:53 PM

This comment is so ignorant, by saying frats are only relevant based on the sororities they hangout with is essentially saying all the sororities you listed are irrelevant. Assuming that is what you're saying, you sound like a pretentious princess that needs to step off her high horse for once. Maybe then you'd see that all these "irrelevant" sororities do a lot around campus and there are a lot of great girls in all the chapters. Step outside your "top tier" bubble for once and become humbled.

By: ignorant
#2  by: FrattyLight   

Nah, DG is normally considered a top tier sorority nationally. As for Fraternities, SAE is normally top tier as well. UMD just has some weird trends, the longevity of the chapter has a lot to do with relevancy as well.

By: FrattyLight
#3  by: Yo   

But like honestly, what makes like Sig Ep or Zeta Psi that much better than Alpha Sig or Delta Sig... Like I feel like relevancy lessens as the fraternities go down the lis, not that they just suddenly reach a point where they are irrelevant

By: Yo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.