facebook

spring 14

by: Tay

Can someone rank the sororities now with the spring 14 pledge classes, I think a lot has changed. Also which sororities are on the rise and which ones are on the way down?

Posted By: Tay
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: guy   

sororities on the rise:

DG, AZD, Theta, ZTA, Deeph, AXO (sorta)

sororities on the decline:
Phi Sig, AEPHI, SK, Tri Delta

sororities that stayed the same:
APHI, KD, AOII, ADPI

i am clearly forgetting some...but this is what i could think of.

By: guy
by: sorry but..Nov 14, 2014 11:33:50 AM

I would have to say that zeta and dg stayed the same for the most part. DG has been on here self-promoting a lot, i get it. But still. Also, most people would say PhiSig is on the rise, they got a solid pledge class. SigKap cannot decline any further than what they already are

By: sorry but..
by: realNov 24, 2014 8:07:28 PM

I have seen a lot of DG stuff on here recently, I will give them some credit their recent pledge class could easily be mixed up with a axo or aopi pledge class but the rest of DG, no.

Also AOPI had a killer recent pledge class so I would definitely say they didn't stay the same.

I would argue KD is slightly on the decline (still super hot) but theta is starting to steal girls that used to go kd.

Deephs pledge class was subpar, I would say they were on the decline or at least stayed the same.

I would agree with zeta staying the same and phi sig staying the same. The rest is pretty accurate

If I were to rank
1) aphi
2) kd
3) theta
4) tri delt
5) aopi
6) achio
7) axid
8) phi sig
9) aephi
10) deeph
11) dg
12) zeta
13) sdt
14) sig kap
15) adpi

I'd say deeph, dg and zeta are pretty interchangeable at this point

By: real
by: yupNov 25, 2014 2:27:58 PM

^accurate

By: yup
#2  by: reality   

I hope people realize that these rankings are based pretty much just on looks. Nothing else.
I would rather hang with some of the sororities midway down then some of the ones at the top. Every sorority has chill girls and not chill girls but these rankings should not be the end all be all of rush. These are looks based, thats it.

By: reality

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.