facebook

actual sisterhood?

by: sophomore

I'm not a party girl... any sororities worth rushing?

Posted By: sophomore
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: true   

honestly you'll find good friends in every sorority, just some are more tight-knit that others. i'd say with the more upper-tier you go, the less sisterhood because they were just basically chosen based on looks and not substance/values

By: true
by: terpssNov 13, 2014 2:00:43 PM

i heard DG has a pretty solid sisterhood and they have seriously improved from the last couple of years!

and you are right about the tiers and the sisterhood.

AXID are social climbers. look at their pledge classes. people dont always say it, but most of us think it.

AOII is really nice too. pretty girls, but overall the sisterhood is good.

By: terpss
#2  by: yess   

There are a ton of houses worth rushing! Also even girls in some "top-tier" houses don't party that much. If you do decide to rush, just go with what feels comfortable

By: yess
#3  by: terp    

go into rush with an open mind and talk to the girls and see who can see yourself hanging out with. don't listen to reputations, you want to be around people you are yourself with

By: terp
#4  by: best houses   

You will find the best houses have a mix of every type of girl. Some girls go out and party and some girls stay in. With 100 girls you dont want them all the same. Ask about diversity and just because some girls party or dont does not mean the other 99 girls do the same.

By: best houses

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.