facebook

bids

by: Rush

How hard is it getting a bid to a good frat in the fall?

Posted By: Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: frat   

really depends on which fraternity...ones like DX, Fiji, KA, OZ, and Pike are difficult but check everything out and see where you fit in!

By: frat
by: lolMar 11, 2014 12:47:47 PM

pike takes anybody at this point

By: lol
by: K SigApr 6, 2014 8:05:37 PM

Pikes are just crap now. Not even worth mentioning or joining. Join a fraternity that matters.

By: K Sig
#2  by: aphi   

I'd say Dchi and KA are the hardest. Any of the top tier frats will be hard, pike included

By: aphi
#3  by: heisenberg   

which frats are the "best" according to the females on campus?

By: heisenberg
#4  by: IFC   

Pikes and OZ are NOT FRATERNITIES and are NOT recognized by either the IFC and University. They a just social clubs full of GDI losers. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!! If you want to rush a REAL fraternity, my suggestion is to look at every fraternity and you decide for yourself what fraternity for feel most comfortable belonging too.

By: IFC
#5  by: KD   

Listen, fraternities are all subjective but the best on AND off campus are DChi, KA, Oz, Pike, AEPi, TKE, FIJI. Phi Delt and Sig Chi are on the rise.

By: KD
#6  by: Truth   

Fiji is easy to get a bid to. They are turning their bid process into Phi Delts. Bid factories.

By: Truth
#7  by: good luck   

its really tough dude like honestly if you're not swoll and can drink a handle I wouldn't even bother

By: good luck

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.