bigger drop
pi phi aphi
but then we go back to the top and
top tier again: KD, DG and XO

there you go. your set now go make big decisions based on this website

By: really because this is
#3  by: almostova   

To PNM...

Get off this website!!! It is only for freshman sorority girls to bash each other, along with the occasional frat daddy and GDI. This website means NOTHING. Don't be stupid. Get all your recs, fix your resume, clean up your social media and keep an open mind.

By: almostova
#4  by: yoyoyo   

Top Sorities

Pi phi
Tri Delt
KKG
ZTA
A phi

By: yoyoyo
by: stopMay 13, 2015 1:39:33 AM

not aphi

By: stop
#5  by: yes   

First one is correct.

By: yes
#6  by: hahahahha   

no - alpha pi - just stop - you have a chapter average of 2.8? you don't win any events - you are not top five- stop. no one believes you are just because you say you are on greek rank. that title is earned through hard work accomplishment and character. If anything the top five include either OX, Theta or KD due to all they have accomplished in the last several years. seriously get off this website and just go work hard

By: hahahahha
by: ...May 29, 2015 2:14:32 AM

Remind me to take this advice when I want to be in a sorority based on what events they do and not their popularity.... Give me a break, no one really cares that much about events, they just want to be popular.. In that case, go KD, theta, or Chi O and be at the bottom of the system

By: ...
#7  by: raiderdater   

They have been on a roll lately on Greek Rank. APhi, please focus on your grades instead of this dumb website. You girls are pretty and have a great house, but there's more to sisterhood than that. This is a lifelong commitment. Make grades and sisterhood a priority. Geez, it feels like they are making their pledges post on here.

By: raiderdater
#8  by: tutor   

I wish Alpha Pi had invested in tutors instead of remodeling their house. That is what would make us all look better. 2.8 gpa really?

By: tutor
#9  by: Yes   

First post is accurate. Stick with what you know, pnm

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.