facebook

sisterhood

by: idk

I don't really care that much about reputation of the sororities when I go into rush next fall, but I really care about being in a sorority with a good sisterhood. What are some houses with really good sisterhood and then houses with a bad sisterhood? Like lots of drama and not very welcoming

Posted By: idk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: techietoo   

Every sorority has smaller cliques within each. Once you get in, look for girls that have the same background, beliefs and interests as you and you will find that sisterhood comes naturally. Every chapter at Tech has good sisterhood if you seek it out. Every chapter also has drama queens. Just avoid them.

But on average, you'll hear that KD, ADPi, AXO and PiPhi have the best overall sisterhood.

By: techietoo
by: agreeMar 21, 2015 6:50:51 PM

great advice, those four are known for sisterhood but you can find close friends in all the others too

By: agree
by: sororitytyApr 17, 2015 5:06:01 PM

dude do you actually know any pi phi's? they are incredibly stuck up around each other. being in a room with 11 or so is scary.. they all look like they want to kill each other and are constantly judging each other! but i'll agree with the rest.

By: sororityty

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.