facebook

kd

by: Transfer

Might be transferring to tech from a school in the northwest where I am currently a kappa delta. How is the party scene in Lubbock? Are girls in "bottom houses" able to party the same as "top" houses?

Posted By: Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I mean   

They're gonna do a date party with kappa and Pi phi soo

By: I mean
#2  by: NOT   

All of the sororities at Tech are great. KD got all the top honors last year including chapter of the year. They have completely changed in the last few years and are not a bottom house. All the KD's I know are fun and sweet. You should be glad, they will be very welcoming.

By: NOT
#3  by: kd   

kd's are nice they're just not known for being attractive or thin

By: kd
#4  by: Techgirl   

Regardless of what sorority you are in, as long as you are a girl, you are welcomed at any party or bar. For girls, at tech, I have noticed that what sorority you are in doesnt matter as much as it does for guys. They are "good" girls in every house, as well as not so "good" ones. As far as Kappa Delta stands, they have a good reputation at Tech. They are really sweet and down to earth and I am sure that you will be happy to call Tech KD your home.

By: Techgirl
#5  by: .   

If you want to be running around with the top tier fraternities, it's either tri delt, zeta, a phi, or pi phi. Hands down.

By: .
#6  by: no   

Alpha phi? Not so much I would put KD in the top 5 now

By: no
by: ateu Apr 9, 2015 9:45:47 AM

KD is not even close to being top 5.

By: ateu
#7  by: ttu girl    

My roommate is a KD and she is dropping bc she hates it here. She says they are judgmental and not as good as others. But every chapter has sweet girls. Every girl is allowed at a fraternity party.

By: ttu girl
#8  by: kd   

They won chapter of the year two years in a row. They really are an outstanding group of girls

By: kd

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.