facebook

bottom houses

by: co19

If I go through rush and end up in a bottom house, should I still join? How will my experience be different? Is it still worth the money? Do people make fun of them?

Posted By: co19
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

its what you make out it. stop being insecure worrying what people think of you just cause of the letters your where lol

By: lol
#2  by: ....   

Be happy with whatever house you end up at or be a GDI. The 10 girls you'll talk to during the week doesn't reflect the whole 200+ girls in the chapter.

By: ....
#3  by: really   

there's not a lot of difference here between top and bottom tiers here except for maybe looks. Even the bottom tiers are active on campus, have social events and have big philanthropy events. This isn't UT so the tiers are really relevant like they are there. Wealthy people don't really go to Tech so you don't have that kind of division within tiers, at least with sororities. Greeks are more active than any other organizations on campus so you're better off being Greek than GDI.

By: really
#4  by: ttu   

YES!!!! it is still so worth it. I'm in what would be considered a "bottom house" and I love it just as much as top house girls do. it really is what you make out of it and it's obviously where you're meant to be. most of the time, bottom houses have a better sisterhood anyway. (:

By: ttu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.