facebook

torn

by: fall of 2015

I'll be rushing next year for a sorority and all of my friends are Pi Phis, Kappas or ZTAs which is the best ?

Posted By: fall of 2015
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Why does it matter   

It dosent really matter. Pi Phi is seen as top house to most, and kappa and zeta are somewhere together. Maybe some would say zeta is top but you give yourself a reputation wearing their letters, sadly. Either way they are all really good choices.

By: Why does it matter
#2  by: .   

They are all great houses. The rank would probably be Pi Phi, Zeta, Kappa

By: .
#3  by: hmmm   

isnt zeta on probation?

By: hmmm
by: umJun 27, 2015 5:01:01 PM

No

By: um
#4  by: sororityty   

Pi Phi is a "top tier" house on campus but if you look at their sisterhood and not just popularity you may be better off in a house that isn't just popular with fraternities. Kappa and Zeta and both "middle tier" and both have nice and mean girls. I've met a lot of girls from each of these sororities and have friends in each. Don't just focus/limit yourself to 3 houses.. Go through recruitment with an open mind and a genuine heart and you really will find your home! Goodluck!!

By: sororityty
#5  by: raiderdater   

The best sorority is the one that you feel comfortable with...and that actually gives you a bid. Don't go into rush with a set idea. Because what will you do if those three cut you after the first day? Drop? Think about it.

By: raiderdater

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.