facebook

what's the difference?

by: spring

I want to rush ADPi and DG in the Spring. What's the difference between them?

Posted By: spring
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Not Much   

I tend to think this post is bogus, both have some open events to meet girls so it's not a question of rushing them, it's a question of whether you want to be in their org. or not.

If your serious, both houses go after the same girls and are improving, as well as the rest of the Tech Greek system, so there is not much difference. DG hits quota easier b/c of it's legacy connections but still has a lot of negative tent talk during formal recruitment. Both have strong sisterhoods and great alumni support as well as being involved in their philanthropy in more than a "just give money" environment.

Give both a try and see which you fit in with better.

By: Not Much
#2  by: thanks   

I wrote this post and I was serious. I'm a legacy to one one of the houses and I've heard they are kind of the same so I wanted to know what the difference was.

By: thanks
by: KayNov 14, 2014 5:40:34 PM

They're not the same. At all actually

By: Kay
by: I agreeNov 14, 2014 8:15:10 PM

their ranking may be the same but their personalities are very different

By: I agree
#3  by: D   

Truthfully, I'm an ADPi but I have a lot of friends in DG and ADPi. Both groups are really great. I am a little biased, but because I'm in ADPi I have a deeper connection. Ignore what everyone else says about both of us. Honestly, I would go to one of their events and one of ours and pick which one you felt a deeper connection with. And don't stress about it, you'll find your home.

Hope this helps!!!

By: D
by: noNov 20, 2014 8:23:28 PM

why would you admit you're in a sorority and using this site. that looks bad.

By: no
#4  by: really   

They're both good groups, just need to work on grades

By: really

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.