facebook

stop with the rankings

by: seriously

I'm getting so frustrated seeing all of these "rankings." We're all supposed to come together as a Greek community and support each other. ESPECIALLY after what's been going on this year. If we don't support and respect each other, what are we supposed to expect from everyone else? It starts with us. On top of that, and I'm only speaking for sororities because I know nothing about fraternities, TTU hosts some of the best houses in the nation. I think it's time that we all become proud members of the Greek community who are supportive.
AXO- social, laid back, sweet, fun, hilarious and sarcastic girls who are always doing things for their philanthropy.
ADPi- getting better every year, nice, genuine girls, not the typical stereotype, you can tell that they love each other.
APhi- friendly, beautiful girls who love to have fun!
ChiO- funny, quirky, and smart girls. class acts.
TriDelta- pretty, sporty & nice girls who are really social and great to be around.
DG- probably the most diverse sorority, won homecoming, & are getting a new house! Sweet, friendly girls who are improving
Theta- smart, classy, & getting a new house! really motivated & goal oriented.
KD- SO sweet! do a lot for their philanthropy, won dean's cup and best sorority last year.
KKG- awesome. smart girls who have good sisterhood, classy!
PiPhi- smart girls who have a lot of spirit for their sorority, gorgeous and sweet
Zeta- voted hottest in the Big 12 by TFM and are really nice and funny! great sisterhood.

Posted By: seriously
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Observer   

Good post. I'm not a student at Tech but would LOVE for your Greek community to become an example for other schools, especially here in Texas, that being Panhellenic and supportive of one another will not lessen the strength of individual groups. Good luck.

By: Observer
#2  by: yes!   

this is spot on!

By: yes!
#3  by: Truth   

Greeks at Tech are generally supportive of each other, except for the few who feel the need to bash here. PNM's rush with an open mind & you will find your home!

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.