facebook

rush 2014 standing

by: Rush

Pledge classes appear to look something like this...
KA Phi Delt (RIP E-Dawgs)
Sigma Chi Beta Kappa Sig
Pi phi
Phi Si Lambda Snu
Pike Fiji
Sig Ep Chi Si

Posted By: Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Nope   

KA and Phi Delt
Sigma Chi, Beta, Kappa Sig
Phi Psi
Pi Phi
Lambda
Pike and Fiji
Snu
Sig Ep and Chi Psi

By: Nope
by: nice^Jan 27, 2014 5:46:09 PM

^^I like these rankings, one small change... but pretty spot on
1. KA
2. Phi Delt
3. Chi Psi (E-Dogs)
-------
4. $KULL$
5. Beta
--------
6. Guy Phi
7. Sigmachi
8. Phi Si
--------

By: nice^
by: TRUE!Jan 27, 2014 5:46:29 PM

^spot on. Good rankings

By: TRUE!
by: These guys^^Jan 27, 2014 6:12:02 PM

Lol

By: These guys^^
by: LOLJan 27, 2014 6:46:04 PM

Those Rankings are a total JOKE!. It looks more like this

KA, Phi Delt, Sigma Chi, Chi Psi (SAE)
--------------
Beta, Kappa Sig
--------------
Phi Psi, Pi Phi

By: LOL
by: Agree wit someJan 27, 2014 6:50:13 PM

Anyone who thinks Guy Phi is above Sigmachi is crazy, but Chi Psi does move up in the rankings. I'd say
KA Phi Delt Chi Si
Sigma Chi Beta
$kullz Guy Phi Phi Si
Ect

By: Agree wit some
by: AnonJan 28, 2014 1:33:56 PM

KA, Phi Delt, Beta
Kappa Sig, Chi Psi
Sigma Chi
Phi Psi
Pi Phi
Pike Fiji
Lambda
Any
Sig Ep

By: Anon
by: WowJan 28, 2014 4:48:41 PM

Anyone who thinks Beta Kappa Sig or Guy Phi is ahead of Sig Chi is literally self ranking. So obvious.

By: Wow
by: ^Feb 8, 2014 10:37:58 AM

Why? Sigma Chi aren't that good. Just because Chi Psi took some of an SAE pledge class doesn't make them top tier.

By: ^
#2  by: too soon   

may want to wait a while to see what happens before making any conclusions about 2014 rush....

By: too soon
#3  by: KD freshman girl   

Chi Psi is top 3 if not top now with all the SAE boys jumping aboard…..

Sounds funny but its the truth

By: KD freshman girl
#4  by: Upperclassman   

A lot of people thought that Kappa Sig was going to jump right back to the top where Phi Kap was but that was not the case. Two years later and they are fairly prominent but they still aren't Phi Kap. They had a three person pledgeclass in 2013 and only threw one somewhat mediocre party last spring. Chi Psi getting 12 cool freshmen wouldn't guaranteed success. They are still in severe financial trouble (eating in dhall as they can't afford a cook) and they would have to deal with the kappa sig problem where the old brothers try to rush middle tier talent on the promise that their frat is now cool. I bet those twelve kids split up but if they don't they are going to have a hard time turning chi psi into SAE.

By: Upperclassman
by: decisionJan 27, 2014 3:41:28 PM

That seems to be their best option now. Some frats refused to keep their bids open until the E decision occurred - maybe they will regret that. Curious that the decision was not announced until just after formal rush ended.

By: decision
#5  by: Chill Out   

This was clearly as of now. Obviously the SAE dozen will have some impact. But odds are they won't have a massive impact on how the general rankings are unless they go Chi Psi since they'd probably split between, what, KA and Phi Delt? And those are clearly the best two this year.

By: Chill Out
#6  by: New Developments   

Chi Psi top 3 now that they added E-dawgs pledges, especially when all of SAE joins as social members

By: New Developments
by: ConnRHIJan 27, 2014 3:38:15 PM

I heard that they are taking over Chi Psi until they can return to their own house. It was so unfair what happened to them. Hopefully Windfall will never stop raging.

By: ConnRHI
#7  by: Wow   

The SAE-Chi Psi saga is fine and dandy, but about that original ranking, SNu in the same league as Lambda and Phi Psi?. Wow, thats pathetic. Must be a SNu posting. And above Fiji and Pike too? MAYBE in that group but barely. A big class of nerdy guys who were balled everywhere else doesn't mean you're suddenly cool.

By: Wow
by: For sureJan 27, 2014 4:59:19 PM

PiKA, FIJI, Lambda, and SNu all in a group together. They all won cross bids against each other, although apparently Lambda is trending towards a different group. I could be wrong, but that's what I see.

By: For sure
by: AgreedJan 28, 2014 10:20:39 AM

Lambda does seem to be doing better in rush recently but their parties still suck so it's hard to see them going anywhere soon. I heard they grabbed a couple golfers from Sigmachi and Beta but I also know for a fact that they bidded kids who were going Pika until they had the chance not to. Overall, maybe they are distancing themselves from the bottom but they won't ever get close to Guy Phi or Phi Psi unless they become more relevant on the party scene.

I know SNu had good numbers but I would be surprised if they actually won any crossrush against Pika or FIJI. All this means is that admissions is admitting more Snu personalities to our school. Heaven help us.

By: Agreed
#8  by: 2 Chainz   

Delt
KA
Beta
Kappa Sig
Sigma Chi
Phi Psi
Pi Phi
Pika
Lambda
Fiji
Snu
Sig Ep

By: 2 Chainz
by: lolJan 27, 2014 7:19:51 PM

that's a beta ladies and gentleman

By: lol
#9  by: Jokez   

are you telling me that a CHI PSI pledge class of 12 is better than two larger and better beta and kappa sig pledge classes? no way in hell

By: Jokez
by: Delt PledgeJan 28, 2014 12:22:10 AM

If you've met any of the 12 Chi Psi pledges you will know how those 12 guys are better than two larger pledge classes

By: Delt Pledge
by: qualityJan 28, 2014 8:24:25 AM

quality over quantity

By: quality
#10  by: Shut up   

KA
Delt
Kappa sig/sigma chi
Chi psi //Beta
Phi psi
Pi phi
Who cares after that

By: Shut up
by: WellJan 28, 2014 2:24:36 AM

Thats not too bad

By: Well
by: SaltyJan 28, 2014 2:05:53 PM

Original rankings seem pretty good to me. ^^Funny you say that cause I'm friends with all Beta's and Sigma Chi's and they're classes are very similar. Sigmachis just tend to go harder

By: Salty

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.