facebook

song girls?

by: curious

Hi! I'm a PNM and also wanting to potentially be a song girl. I was wondering if there are any specific sororities a lot of song girls are in? I'm guessing top houses, but I was wondering if there were 1 or 2 in particular?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth   

Kappa and DG I think

By: truth
#2  by: Answer   

Yes, only Kappa and DG. The rest of the houses are the flag girls.

By: Answer
#3  by: PNM   

I love these fake posts!

By: PNM
by: ummmJul 5, 2015 7:55:15 PM

Huh?

By: ummm
#4  by: Humoring   

In the past few years there have been song girls from Kappa, Theta, APhi, DG, Gamma Phi, Alpha Chi, Pi Phi and ADPi. It honestly doesn't matter. The most come from Kappa though because the coach was a Kappa.

By: Humoring
#5  by: counted?   

currently there are 3 kappas, 2 dgs, a theta and an a phi. actually I think the rest aren't in houses. could be wrong though

By: counted?
by: truthJul 5, 2015 11:24:12 PM

Sound like tokens

By: truth
#6  by: song girls   

there are song girls in kappa, dg, theta and aphi

By: song girls
by: oh?Jul 6, 2015 8:21:25 AM

Not a single Pi Phi? Interesting...

By: oh?
#7  by: PNM   

How is a PNM supposed to get anything real if this is just about Kappas bashing Pi Phi? And what is this obsession with Pi Phi?

By: PNM
by: UH?Jul 6, 2015 3:43:29 PM

How is this bashing pi phi at all? And who says kappa is doing it? They don't care enough about pi phi to post stuff like this because they aren't competition.

It's not "bashing" pi phi to post the facts. And the FACTS to answer this question are, in fact, correctly posted multiple times in this thread. I'll quote another person: "currently there are 3 kappas, 2 dgs, a theta and an a phi."

By: UH?
by: ummJul 6, 2015 4:59:21 PM

stating facts isn't bashing. there are song girls in kappa, dg, alpha phi and theta. none of these houses think pi phi is enough of a threat to bash them and even if they did they wouldn't do it by lying about which houses the song girls are in lol

By: umm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.