facebook

summary of frats ( top 4)

by: Row Guide

Fraternities:
(1) Phi Psi - Still reigning top house, doesn't seem like they will fall below 1 anytime soon. Great brotherhood combined with extremely fratty atmosphere make this one of the most traditional Greek houses. Tons of great registers w/ Frost topping it all. Consist of mostly metros and meathead jock type dudes.

(2) TKE- Climbing fast, TKE has had quite an excellent year and an easy number 2 with the likes of keeping this spot as Sigma Chi and Lambda fall. They have the largest house and most modern house and also have a killer backyard. Registers are great although Bro Chella did not live up to the hype. House consists of mostly rich euro dudes, typical USC white guy and athletes.

(3) Sigma Chi - Once the most prestigious house on the Row, Sigma Chi's OC pipeline is drying up and so are they. While the registers this year have been better than most, it still does not match the Sigma Chi of 5 years ago. House is large, but also one of the oldest and the facilities aren't always in great shape. Dudes are still facey consisting of metros, hipsters and athletes.

(4) Lambda - How the mighty have fallen, Lambda is dropping fast, aside from the fiasco at Kappa's Philanthropy, they have had mediocre registers from Olympus to the Academy. The house is also very uncleanly and in not a great place to be in terms of space and modern standards. The House is facey, but not quite as great as it used to be, mostly dudes who are metros, athletes and sons of former frat stars

Posted By: Row Guide
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no   

tke is not number 2. tke is not number 3. tke is maybe not even number 4.

tke, you will forever be upper middle tier. you are not hot. you are not cool. you have major attitude and a major superiority complex and neither are even remotely warranted.

in short? tke is not tight.

By: no
by: @noMay 21, 2015 9:41:12 PM

Its a salty Lambda

By: @no
by: actuallyMay 21, 2015 11:09:46 PM

I'm actually in a sorority so no, not a "salty lambda." Just a girl who is tired of TKE's attitude

By: actually
by: @noMay 21, 2015 11:30:24 PM

Attitude? You must be ignorant if you think TKE isn't in the Top 3 or 2 I think Sigma Chi and TKE are exchangeable, but Lambda? lol GTFO

By: @no
by: lolMay 21, 2015 11:53:13 PM

TKE can't even get a top house to be their homecoming date (except last year when they got DG, only because DG's original chosen date was on probation). they're going with alpha phi again for the 2nd time in the last three years, and wouldn't have had a date at all last year if not for the date DG wanted being in trouble.

They are NOT #2 or #3. They are probably #5 behind AEPi.

By: lol
by: confusedMay 22, 2015 12:22:52 AM

As a girl I think that it's:

Phi Psi
Lambda/Sigma Chi
TKE

I don't think that AEPi is even close to TKEs level let alone above them. If you want to judge based on homecoming dates, then AEPi is absolutely ranked after TKE considering Phi Psi, Lambda, Sigma Chi and TKE are the only frats who have secured homecoming dates so far. AEPi asked Theta to homecoming then got rejected by Theta for Lambda. Meanwhile, two years ago, Theta chose TKE over SAE (when they were still relevant) for homecoming.

This year, AEPi is stuck going to homecoming with Pi Phi, a sorority that got asked by no frat and is considered a last resort for a homecoming date. Tell me again why AEPi is ranked higher than TKE?

By: confused
by: ^^@confusedMay 22, 2015 2:20:53 AM

thank youuuuuuuu. no frats wanted to ask pi phi except like zbt so aepi got stuck with them as a last resort

By: ^^@confused
by: tkeMay 22, 2015 11:42:55 AM

tke sucks

By: tke
by: @confusedMay 22, 2015 12:31:32 PM

that point is retarded since TKE was in the same position last year. And also pi phi is still higher ranked than a phi so basically TKE sucks

By: @confused
by: GuestMay 22, 2015 12:38:15 PM

@confused is correct. saying TKE is good since they are going with a phi this year is embarrassing. Last year, they couldn't get a date until last minute when phi psi got on probation, and now all of sudden when they are going with the #5 sorority, they are automatically the #2 frat. That makes no sense?

By: Guest
by: ^^May 22, 2015 12:42:38 PM

pi phi is the only house that hasn't gotten asked to homecoming and you think they're #4? lol... being everyone's last resort doesn't mean you're a good house

By: ^^
by: @LOLMay 22, 2015 3:18:46 PM

uhhhh because no one is asking them this year? whoever ends up asking them will do so as a last resort lol

By: @LOL
by: hahaMay 22, 2015 3:43:54 PM

all of my friends in frats said that no one wanted to go to pi phi because they literally don't show up to anything and are basically irrelevant. whichever house asks them will do it out of desperation.

By: haha
#2  by: Pike #1   

Pike is the real #1

By: Pike #1
#3  by: TTG   

I'm no fan of TKE but lambda has fallen hard over the last year.

By: TTG
#4  by: Harsh Truth   

Phi Psi is 1 and TKE is 2, Lambda and Sigma Chi are notorious for Social memberships and real frats don't pull that BS

By: Harsh Truth
#5  by: felnuts   

even i think lambda chi is sucking it up lately

By: felnuts
#6  by: OK   

TKEs love to protect their members after they SA a girl. Not cool.

By: OK

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.