facebook

kappa sig status?

by: Questions

I know they got kicked off The Row, but before that were they one of the Top Houses? Not to mention do you Greeks think when they come back they will rise to the Top easily?

Posted By: Questions
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sure   

Not top top, but they were up there, yeah. They'll easily regain their spot next year

By: sure
#2  by: agree   

They definitely weren't tip top but they were definitely solid middle-upper and I think in a semester or two they'll be back. Their registereds were always a great time

By: agree
#3  by: Sorry!   

Let's not rewrite history. Kappa Sig was a house that took 30 guys one fall. Not one of them was Greek material. I think one pledge had a full beard and two kids from his first marriage. That's just a taste of the boys of Kappa Sig.

By: Sorry!
by: @Sorry!May 24, 2015 1:56:09 PM

LOL this is true Kappa Sig was nothing impressive, bunch of washed up dudes who managed to come together and form a frat

By: @Sorry!
#4  by: Uh   

Probably in the middle of the first two comments and the third one. Third one is definitely nowhere near a taste of Kappa Sig but they're probably middle tier. Will agree their registereds are a good time, but it'll be interesting to see who they mix with. All the ones I know are loaded and I've heard their dues are high so that would explain the registers.

By: Uh
#5  by: yeahhh but   

girl from axo don't even want to mix with them

By: yeahhh but
#6  by: Truth!   

They were a joke before they got kicked off. Lame as shi-t. Don't make up stories about them being a top house.

By: Truth!
#7  by: Pike #1   

Pike laughs at Kappa Sig

By: Pike #1
#8  by: Wonderful!   

I just have one thing to say: Fire and Ice !!!

By: Wonderful!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.