facebook

top frats

by: Future

As of right now the top 3 houses are Phi Psi, Lambda and Sigma Chi. Anyone else that disagrees is an idiot. Phi Psi is #1, now who is #2 between LXA and SX is a matter of opinion. The next level is AEPi and TKE and a level below that you have the middle like Snu, ZBT etc.

Based on recent pledge classes though I think things will change. Maybe not next semester/year but in 2 years or so. based on quality of pledge classes I predict it will be:

Phi Psi, TKE, AEPi in top 3. Phi Psi will still be #1 but I predict TKE and AEPi will closely follow. ZBT, SXA will be rounding top 5 and Lambda falling out of top 5. Snu will not be relevant because they just havent had good PC's.

Thoughts???

Posted By: Future
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hey Idiot   

Pike runs circles around all these guys...

By: Hey Idiot
by: k Mar 30, 2015 12:56:03 AM

stfu pike

By: k
#2  by: Guest   

Honestly, pretty accurate

By: Guest
#3  by: objective   

I don't think ZBT will ever reach top 5

By: objective
#4  by: Kinda   

I think among freshmen it is already Phi Psi TKE Sigma Chi AEPi then Lambda. So in 2-3 years the top 3 will be Phi Psi, TKE and I think Sigma Chi but very very close behind AEPi. Lambda Chi will fall to number 5 unfortunately. Too many mistakes that will catch up to thrm

By: Kinda
#5  by: right on   

This is pretty spot on, however, I don't think TKE will continue to rise because of all the bad publicity they get. They had a very good year, but their bad reputation is too prevalent for them to rise into the top 3, i think they will be a very very close 4 right behind sig chi/aepi. Who will claim #2 or #3 really depends on next years pledge classes. But, i think everyone can agree that lambda's reign is coming to an end

By: right on

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.