facebook

minorities in ifc

by: Help me out

Just got admitted into USC and one thing that's holding me back is greek life. I really want to join a frat (dont really care if it is a top house or not) but I'm worried being Latino will hurt my chances even though I'm as white washed as it gets. Will being Latino really affect my chances of getting a bid ?

Posted By: Help me out
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Reality Check   

It's pretty simple, go through RUSH, if you see no Latin guys in the house or any minorities for that matter, don't waste your time, and don't take it personally. The houses that appear diverse, that show an interest in you, give them a second look. BTW, if by 'hold you back' means that if you can't get into into a frat then you will go else where. Go else where.

By: Reality Check
by: Help me outMar 26, 2015 12:45:28 PM

That probably wasn't the best phrasing since it is still my top choice. But thanks that's actually helped a lot

By: Help me out
#2  by: Hi Corey!   

How are your gardening skills? You have your own lawn mover?

By: Hi Corey!
#3  by: I know   

I know a lot of hispanics in IFC. If you're good looking and sick, you can get into every house here.

By: I know
#4  by: I'm in   

I'm hispanic and in one of the top houses here. Race isn't a big deal as long as you're a sick dude, sociable, and can pull. There are attractive, cool people of all races that frats would love to have. Don't make a big deal out of it.

By: I'm in
#5  by: Help me out   

Thanks guys really appreciate the responses

By: Help me out
#6  by: Join One   

These sorority girls will guarantee to make your 1st year of college (and the other 3) unforgettable ;)

By: Join One

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.