facebook

frat dues

by: Freshie

So I'm looking to rush Phi Psi, TKE or AEPi and I was wondering how much they cost usually? Someone told me its $1500 for the first semester and its gets cheaper later, is that true?

Also how good is AEPi at SC?

Posted By: Freshie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Phi Psi   

most of the top houses' dues start close to $2,000 during pledge semester and then get lower to around $1,500

AEPi is a good house, mixes with the top sororities and has pretty fun parties, I'd say they are top 4 but not on the same level as phi psi

By: Phi Psi
by: ThanksMar 23, 2015 2:17:16 PM

I see and I'm assuming if we live in the house after pledge semester it'll be like 3K?

By: Thanks
by: GuestMar 24, 2015 12:58:05 AM

living in costs about $600-$700 a month, so if you live in depending on your meal plan it will cost up to $5000 a semester

By: Guest
#2  by: Guest   

dues are higher in the spring because of Vegas

#3  by: kappa senior   

I have a lot of friends in both phi psi and AEPi and ya their dues are high, but I say it's well worth it because dues for those houses pay for some of the biggest parties on the row and the best venues for exchanges and for other fun events. Those are two houses, among a few others, that I recommend you join next year if you get the chance

By: kappa senior
by: Real KappaMar 24, 2015 7:25:12 AM

You may want to consider Pike as well. Just keep in mind they are far more selective than phi psi or aepi.

By: Real Kappa
by: gtfoMar 24, 2015 11:16:57 AM

Pike is a lower tier house and everyone knows it

By: gtfo
by: Kappa Rocks!Mar 24, 2015 10:24:21 PM

Thank you Kappa girl, appreciate the solid response. I am definitely looking at Phi Psi as I checked out the Frost video and it was epic. Just wondering if you knew but how diverse is Phi Psi?

By: Kappa Rocks!
by: GuestMar 26, 2015 1:10:10 AM

Phi Psi is not very diverse, but then again all the top houses, like the ones you wanna rush, aren't either.

#4  by: frat   

tke dues are 2300 per semester

By: frat
by: FreshieMar 25, 2015 2:51:42 PM

Thanks is that in the higher range for dues?

By: Freshie
by: GuestMar 26, 2015 1:08:05 AM

I'm pretty sure AEPi dues are not higher

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.