facebook

sigma chi

by: Me

What did you guys think about Sigma Chi's rush process? How holistic/fair was it?

Posted By: Me
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: rumor   

I heard Sigma Chi makes their decisions heavily weighted on your "Chill to Pull ratio," how hot the girls are on your Facebook profile, and how hot girls think you are

By: rumor
by: MeJan 26, 2015 1:01:34 AM

I dont think so. No girls came out to Sigma Chi's events

By: Me
#2  by: Frat Star   

All you need to know is they have gang showers

By: Frat Star
#3  by: No Hate but Truth   

Sigma Chi is about a relevant as Tom Selleck's current career. Used to be a good house. Now they are a bunch of orange county douche bags. Nothing interesting about this group or what they do. Why you would want join is beyond me.

By: No Hate but Truth
#4  by: Honest   

The greek system is entirely superficial. It's just high school on steroids. They're competing to get the "good kids." And by good, I mean attractive and cool and rich. Anything that makes you popular in high school is what makes you popular in the greek system. The row is hard for anyone who's a minority or doesn't have a high socio-economic status.

By: Honest
#5  by: Dude   

If you want top tier bids you gotta be good looking, white, and rich. Or know people.

By: Dude
#6  by: well...   

there are minorities in top frats

By: well...
#7  by: Uhh   

Don't know why your obsessed with Sigma Chi, but the process is completely routed in connections and meeting their " frat star" persona.

By: Uhh
#8  by: A   

They literally have you fill out a form that asks who you know in the house. If you don't know anyone, you're gonna need 90% of the house to vote for you. It's impossible to get 90% because 90% don't even show up to the events

By: A

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.