facebook

rush pi phi?

by: Sophomore Transfer

I'm thinking about transferring to USC sophomore year and I want to rush Pi Phi. Does the fact that I'd be a sophomore next year hurt my chances for getting a bid?

Posted By: Sophomore Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: trojan   

not at all

By: trojan
#2  by: usctrojan   

It wouldn't hurt your chances at all, but I would really consider rushing a top 3 sorority if thats possible. I'm in Tri Delt and honestly Pi Phi ts not top 3. Looking back, I just wished I didn't turn down Delta Gamma or hadn't been dropped by Kappa Alpha Theta and Kappa Kappa Gamma. Those are the key three sororities at USC. But Pi Phi is a close fourth. If your excluding Kappa, Theta, and DG, pi phi is above the rest but not above those three. just speaking from what I observed over the past 3 years.

By: usctrojan
#3  by: Truth   

Make sure all your vaccinations are up to date

By: Truth
#4  by: M   

Shouldn't be a problem. Pi phi is one of the more selective sororities, but as long as you're cool and are a good fit small details like grade don't really matter

By: M
by: Selective?Dec 24, 2014 9:59:45 AM

You must be joking?

By: Selective?
#5  by: OP   

Thanks this was really helpful!

By: OP
#6  by: Truthest   

Nothing worse than a dirty Pi Phi

By: Truthest
by: lolDec 26, 2014 12:35:56 PM

or a desperate alpha phi/theta troll

By: lol
by: ClearlyDec 26, 2014 1:10:29 PM

Two houses better than the official tramp house

By: Clearly
#7  by: no   

its a joke you consider yourself on par with theta or any of the other top 3

By: no
#8  by: meh   

pi phi may not be the best. but you have to admit they killed it with this last pledge class, arguably one of the best on the row. depending on how next rush goes they could secure a spot as one of the top houses again

By: meh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.