facebook

need advice on tke

by: Ohio State TKE

I'm transferring to USC in January for an athletic scholarship. I'm a TKE at Ohio State where we are the top house. I know Cali fraternities are not at the level of OSU but can someone say what TKE at USC is really like? Good and bad?

Posted By: Ohio State TKE
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: You Need to Know   

Everyone hates TKE

By: You Need to Know
#2  by: USC Guy   

TKE is upper middle at best. Tops are Phi Psi, Lambda, Sigma Chi. That's fact. TKE is only upper middle because their super rich alumni put do much $$$ into this house.

By: USC Guy
#3  by: Honest   

TKE's a decent house, upper middle with one of the best physical houses on the row. Good networking and decent brotherhood, all in all if you feel the need to continue its surely not the worst in the system.

By: Honest
by: LOLNov 26, 2014 10:07:10 PM

Decent brotherhood, thats a joke, theres 200+ tkes that dont even know eachother

By: LOL
#4  by: So you know   

Anyone to defends TKE or says they are good are just TKEs self-promoting. All girls hate them, period!

By: So you know
#5  by: USC Guy   

Tekes are nice guys, some douches but they are NOT a top house. Upper middle is more accurate. TKE IS tops at schools like Ohio State, University of Washington, etc. TKE nationally is quite respected but for some reason, at USC, they are known as try hards.

If you are truly tops there is no need to self promote. Take note TKE and follow the example of your brothers across the country. If you did you would be better!

By: USC Guy
#6  by: lulz   

tke isnt top at ohio state.
Phi Psi is

By: lulz
by: FranzNov 27, 2014 8:47:04 AM

Top frats at Ohio State in no particular order are Phi Psi, TKE, Kappa Sig. By the way their middle tier frats are like LXA or Sigma Chi here. That's reality

By: Franz
#7  by: thetruth   

TKE is top tier at both USC and OSU. Not #1 on either campus, but still top tier.

By: thetruth
#8  by: The truth   

I don't know about Ohio State but what I do know, as my 41 year old uncle was a Lambda Chi here are that TKE used to be, along with SAE, Sigma Chi and believe it or not Phi Delt a bona fide top house.

Lambda Chi sucked according to my uncle as did Phi Psi. Obviously things have changed a LOT since then. The problem with TKE now is that they think they are better than they are, upper middle at best!

Riding on rep and rich alumni can only carry them so far. My advice to OP is be very careful before affiliating here. They are known as try hards.

By: The truth
#9  by: Uhhh   

Please never say the word "Cali" ever again

By: Uhhh
#10  by: Let's Talk About TKE   

Why are we still talking about TKE? Does anyone believe this is really a Ohio State TKE posing this? Don't have any idea about TKE at OSU, but TKE at USC is good. Top tier? Yes they are.

By: Let's Talk About TKE
by: The truth Dec 18, 2014 7:23:23 AM

TKE is middle to upper middle at USC. TKE used to be a top house about 20 years ago and the very top house about 40 years ago. The reason TKE is decent now is because of those rich ass alumni they have. But TKE is not a top house anymore. By the way TKE is generally not a good house nationwide except for a few schools here and there OSU being one of them

By: The truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.