facebook

top? middle? bottom?

by: ?

What's the actual ranking of the sororities and fraternities?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: OK   

Sororities:
Kappa

DG/Theta

Alpha Phi/Pi Phi

Tri Delt
ADPi

Gamma Phi

AXO
SDT

Frats:
Phi Psi
Sigma Chi/Lambda

AEPi/TKE/SAE

no one cares about the rest

By: OK
by: wellJul 17, 2014 10:29:45 PM

I'm in a house but I'm going to be as neutral as I possibly can be--

I think this previous ranking breaks things up more than necessary for the sororities. While people's opinions of houses differ within tiers, I think most people agree on the groupings (except for often Pi Phi and Alpha Phi, who are always insisting they're top). Houses considered equal or if it depends on a given person's personal opinion are in alphabetical order and have a slash between them.

Top:
DG/Kappa
Theta

Middle:
Alpha Phi/Pi Phi
Tri-Delt
ADPi/Gamma Phi

Low:
AGD
AXO
SDT

As for fraternities, it's based completely on opinion. Most will agree the three top fraternities are Phi Psi, Sigma Chi, and Lambda but after that it really depends. There are too many houses for there to be agreed-upon rankings shared by most people, so rankings are based on where you have friends, whose parties you like, and other personal experiences. Fraternity rankings are absolutely more fluid, and can change from semester to semester with each rush and as public opinion changes with safety incidences. In my opinion, it goes something like this:

Phi Psi
Sigma Chi
Lambda (loses points for lack of brotherhood)

TKE
AEPi
ZBT/Sigma Nu
SAE (lower than it used to be--high-risk house)

ATO/Pi Kapp
Beta/Phi Delt
FIJI
Kappa Sig (if they even get to stay on the row next year)
Phi Sig
Pike

DChi/Sammy
DTD/Theta Xi
KA Order

By: well
by: ^Jul 20, 2014 1:00:16 PM

First one not written by Pike in like a year!

By: ^
by: not a gdiJul 21, 2014 12:34:22 AM

^^ those rankings are terrible. tke as top 4 house? zbt and sig nu better than sae? pike in lower tier? gtfo

By: not a gdi
by: @not a gdiJul 22, 2014 11:49:51 AM

Considering that you can walk into Pike on any given night and NOBODY is there, I'm gonna say that they've sunk pretty low. Seriously, you'll find more people at Phi Sig parties. TKE as #4 is agreed upon by quite a consensus these days--I know, I know, some of our seniors last year were surprised to hear this too, but things change quickly among the fraternities. And with SAE's incidents this past year, they've built up a bit of a negative reputation. I know a lot of girls who refuse to go to SAE because there's a risk factor, and I don't see this year's rushes going well for them.

By: @not a gdi
#2  by: truth    

Sororities:
DG/kappa
Theta
Pi Phi
Alpha phi
Tri delt
Adpi
The rest

Fraternities:
Phi psi
Lambda
Sig chi
Sae/Aepi/tke

ZBT/pike/sig nu
The rest

By: truth
#3  by: meh   

Pretty interchangeable on each level

Phi Psi/Sigma Chi/Lambda
TKE/AEPi/SAE
Sigma Nu/ZBT
ATO/Beta
Pi Kapp/Phi Delt
Phi Sig/Sammy
FIJI/Pike
DTD/Delta Chi
Theta Xi/KA

Kappa/DG/Theta
Pi Phi/Alpha Phi
TriDelt/ADPi
AGD/GPhi
AXO/SDT

By: meh
#4  by: Now   

Kappa
Dg

Theta

Aphi/pi phi
Tridelt

Gphi/adpi

Axo/agd
Sdt

By: Now
#5  by: Row Rankings   

People can argue about TKE but these are the official frat rankings going into the fall

uscfraternityrankings.tumblr.com/

By: Row Rankings
by: hahJul 22, 2014 10:03:03 PM

Just because YOU wrote it doesn't make it "official." Like I prefer TKE to Lambda too but that opinion absolutely does not represent the majority.

By: hah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.